Sign in to follow this  
archimedesuk

Thank You Secret Shoggoth VI

StuartB

That's a fantastic gift, Paul. (Well done, Helen!)

I take it that will have pride of place in the Silver Lodge? :)

gladius

Immediately before attending a premier of The Whisperer in Darkness at a colleague's house, a mysterious package arrived on my doorstep last night. I refrained from opening it until this morning. I have documented my discoveries here in the name of Science (http://keepergladius.livejournal.com/5120.html), but the following Polaroid may give you a hint of what was within...

6607585157_6dd4434b78.jpg

Let me say that this far exceeded by expectations and I offer my profuse thanks to my secret shoggoth! The wait was worth it!

StuartB

First of all, I am in awe of the efforts your Secret Shoggoth went to. I immediately feel like I should have done so much more!

If you haven't already checked out Gladius' link, check it out now: http://keepergladius.livejournal.com/5120.html

That, sir, is a piece of art. Gorgeous. Oh and I love the look of your site. I must return to read your Musings!

gladius

The props are fantastic (although they are from the HPLHS - so of course it is to be expected!)

CAThompson

Also, thanks to kindermord for his kind offering of Paranoia novels, my favorite kind. As soon as my proxy works again I'll be tunnling through the great firewall and reading it on the way to work.

PaulFricker

Thanks to my SS for a signed DVD copy of The Whisperer in Darkness. This was a great choice. I've not watched it yet, but am greatly looking forward to doing so.

YunusWesley

From the icy stones of Scotland to the riotous weeds of Georgia, Yoggite Noblesent me the swell games COLD CITY and HOT WAR, which arrived with on a day of unnatural frost. An integrated Tillinghast-Reich circuit is child's play to conceal within the paper folds of a package: perhaps Mr Noble is but a gnoph-keh's paw in a polar war, and the weather-weapon bound in the circuit's catadynamic grey space is, in fact, a puissant wendigo! Or... GHOST WENDIGO. Zomg campaign frame. Ahem.

post-4160-137675621093_thumb.jpg

In an attempt to save my grudgingly beloved Atlanta from bawbags and wendigo, I shorted out the circuit on 250 million year old granitic gneiss. The unnatural flow in drainage ditch cut through the stone lent enough additional sha noise to at least give the villain a headache.

post-4160-137675621084_thumb.jpg

Thank you Noble!!

Corum89

Mstr. Badger,

Thee Tomes wich Yew have lately sent hv been most helpful in our Endeavours. With them I shall be much Enlightened and may touch Ye Outer Spheres.

Yrs.

- Corum

Karloff

Many thanks to my Shoggoth! I'm afraid the Shantaks were shockingly lazy and didn't get it in quite as quick as might have been expected; whipping may solve this problem. ;) That said, the contents of the parcel were wonderful! I particularly liked the cookie cutter - how'd you know I bake? The books warrant further study, methinks . . .

GoodyWatkins

Thank you to my Secret Shoggoth for the wonderful gift of Fantasy Flight Games' Elder Sign. Apologize for the delay in acknowledging the extraordinary generosity but I have been lost in time and space.

JoeViturbo

THANK YOU SECRET SHUGGOTH FOR MY HPLHS "THE WHISPERER IN DARKNESS" DVD

it is greatly appreciated

I intend to play it on a continuous loop until it breaks or I go insane, whichever comes first.

WinstonP

(Is there an emoticon for sheepish embarasment?)

I thought I'd posted this earlier, but I recieved a fantastic tea collection and a great ghost story book. I'll upload a picture when I can.

WinstonP

Uuklay

Thank you, Secret Shoggoth, for the wonderful copy of Terrors from Beyond! Can't wait to play through a couple of those!

And ESPECIALLY thank you for the copy of Shadows Over Baker Street, a collection of stories that blend the mythos of Sherlock Holmes and the mythos of Lovecraft! My good friend is a huge Doyle fan, so this is perfect for us! Thanks a bunch!