rylehNC

Investigator Weapons in three volumes

Cole

Very much looking forward to this.

CAThompson

This is pretty cool.

Question, is this related to the old Pagan weapons book? I've heard of but never seen it.

Black-Seal-Editor
Question, is this related to the old Pagan weapons book? I've heard of but never seen it.

Hans has seen the Pagan book and its in the bibliography, but this book is completely unrelated other than subject matter. It's all new, based on author experience.

Max_Writer

Here's another question - hope I didn't already miss it. Will this be heavily illustrated? I'd love to see pics of all of the weapons as well as their stats.

Black-Seal-Editor
Here's another question - hope I didn't already miss it. Will this be heavily illustrated? I'd love to see pics of all of the weapons as well as their stats.

There is at least one illustration of weapon per entry, plus the book is profusely illustrated with period photographs.

Max_Writer
There is at least one illustration of weapon per entry, plus the book is profusely illustrated with period photographs.
You have got to post here the minute this is available and a link to order it. You've got yourself a sale sir.

And a review.

StuartB

I'm with Max. I'll definitely be picking one of these books up (or two as it were) when it/they come out. This is looking brilliant.

Any other tasty factoids you could share? ;)

WiseWolf

Sold.

Black-Seal-Editor

OK, pouring oil on water....

post-135-137675621175_thumb.jpg

Max_Writer

WANT! WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!!!!

I guess what I'm really trying to say is I will be purchasing these books.

CsabTheHun

Hmm... I don't play in the 1920s and I still want this book.

Actually I just visited Sixtystone Press's website and I'm already sold on every single book up there.

Noble

Kerching! I'll be needing them, then.

Badger

Sold! Hurry it up already! ;)

-=badger

ErikB

I'd like to remind people that thanks to the wonders of the internet, we can all see the weapons referenced firing live ammunition:-

[video=youtube;aqvDR6c-jrw]

Max_Writer

Any chance of a deal that would include buying the books and getting pdfs of the material for free?

Black-Seal-Editor

I'm sure that will happen once we have finalised things with our print partner, but initially it will be available in PDF only. And possibly ePub once we've worked out how to preserve table formatting.

HANS
I'll definitely be picking one of these books up (or two as it were)

We're aiming for three right now, to cover all three standard settings. Obviously this depends on the commercial success of the first one, so don't be shy to pick it up when it's out ;)

This is looking brilliant.

I concurr ;) I must say I hadn't expected this to turn out so good. I credit Adam for letting me run free and Chris for making it happen visually (and dealing with my thousand-and-one requests for small changes).

INVESTIGATOR WEAPONS has 128 pages. About 30 or so cover rules and campaign advice, 70 describe dozens of firearms, ammunition, melee weapons, explosives, body armour, flash lights, and similar gear, 4 pages of Keeper material, 2 pages of small-print bibliography, a detailed index, plus several pages of tables and rules summaries . . .

Cheers

HANS

WiseWolf

This sounds terrific, it is such a shame that this won´t come in printed format first.

StuartB

HANS, thanks so much for a great reply. :)

I'll be picking this up for sure. And, like others, hoping it comes out in a print version before too long.

Max_Writer

I'll be waiting for the printed format, I think. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Cole

I'm thrilled to have it in PDF, but hope a print version becomes available to my brothers who prefer that medium.

HANS

If nobody buys the pdf, then the printed book probably won't happen. Reality of RPG publishing in 2012.

Cheers

HANS

Max_Writer

How much does it look like this is going to cost?

HomoLupusDomesticus

Isn't POD an option? I'd buy the pdf if I could get it printed and bound into a decent softcover.

submitswfa

Any updates on when this will be available?