Sign in to follow this  
CAThompson

Secret Shoggoth VI

CAThompson

I have a few more to go and I have to go to bed now and be at work in six hours. Lots of things are happening right now so it'll take an extra day or so to get everything out. I am really sorry about this.

JonHook
I have a few more to go and I have to go to bed now and be at work in six hours. Lots of things are happening right now so it'll take an extra day or so to get everything out. I am really sorry about this.

Cool. Thanks. Got my victim, and have already placed the order. Beware of a box dripping with ichor.

christian

still waiting patiently for my victim

Karloff

I sent my parcel today; it should get there for Yithmas!

Thom_Serveaux
I sent my parcel today; it should get there for Yithmas!

Even as I type this, Two Byakhees are winging their way bringing their twin parcels of doom.

DOOM

DOOM!

Merry Yithmas. :D

EDIT - And apparently the Byakhees have been multiplying. There's three of 'em now.

Ratting frattin Amazon...

tutunaku

Addendum:

Dear shoggoth,

I hope it is not too late, but I would like to add that anything Mi-go or Elder Thing related would be awesome. They're my favorite Lovecraftian critters.:)

StuartB
still waiting patiently for my victim

I'm with Christian here. I've still not received word of who my lucky victim is! Looking forward to know who I've got! :)

JonHook
Cool. Thanks. Got my victim, and have already placed the order. Beware of a box dripping with ichor.

According to Chaosium's email, a non-euclidean trapezoid is on it's way even as we speak! Poor silly fool!

crimsontree

I gave the order for 2 Deep One hybrids to manhandle my recipient's regular postman. My batrachian henchmen will deliver some Christmas dread to the recipient's doorstep.

Lammomedes

My order is on its way to my humble abode, then it will be resent to the proper address somewhere far beyond the mortal realms. While transport by Byakhee express is usually reliable, it may take a few days to wing its way to the far off destination. Trust me, while I could have sent it directly to its destination, I think it would be wiser to arrive here first. Must appease the GOOs before it heads off to realms unknown.

christian

To those who have already done this...

Suppose your shoggee has given absolutely no clue on the thread about what interests him or her, what would you do? :-)

CAThompson

I think I just made a mistake, can the person who has SacredSpud contact me? I can't see sent messages anymore.

neorxnawang

Eldritch wonders of the season, away!

Fin
Suppose your shoggee has given absolutely no clue on the thread about what interests him or her, what would you do? :-)

I would send them a lovely chainmail dicebag :)

Seriously though in previous years when I sent out gifts with no guide I went with what I hope were interesting and eclectic items. If you have any crafting skills maybe make something. I have in previous years appreciated getting something homemade.

It comes down to what you think is good/cool/available/legal to post. It is meant to be fun and interesting, if your shoggee doesn't like what you send them you can console yourself that it's Secret Shoggoth and they will never know who sent it.

Do consider a chainmail bag though :lol:

Dave Glyer

Dear Secret Shoggee,

Your gift is now winding its way along the ethereal winds. I believe I recited the formulae correctly so the parcel should soon materialize at your location.

Apologies in advance if the package is sodden. We all know how these things tend to ooze. It is fairly fresh so that should help keep the odor down.

Anywho, I'm off for a festive round of chanting. Best Regards.

StuartB

Got my victim. Thanks CA!

As with last year, a huge thanks to Mr Thompson who organizes this every year from distant lands. And it's always a great success! Thank you, sir! :D

AndyMcD52

All going well it will be winging its way towards my secret shoggy soon.

CAThompson

Another mistake, can the person who has Dr. Bob tell me as well?

Thanks.

ennui

I have tossed my present into the void. The voices tell me that it should find its way to my victim... err, target, in 3-5 days.

christian

Dear Shoggoth master

please check. I have my shoggee's adresse... but not his full name, juste a nickname which might not cut it with the Postal Service. thanks

Pookie
Dear Shoggoth master

please check. I have my shoggee's adresse... but not his full name, juste a nickname which might not cut it with the Postal Service. thanks

If you are sending stuff to the UK, this is generally not an issue. I receive stuff addressed to me under my nickname all the time.

christian

ah yes, Pookie, I understand. And me, all these years, I thought that monty python stuff was all imagination; But ye all know each other's little nicknames by heart, right?

and the postman and everyone, swinging suburbia, eh? nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more......

thanks to shoggothmaster for giving me my victim's full name ;-)

christian

i'm a lumberkack and i'm ok

i put on womens' clothing, and hang around in bars....

tutunaku
i'm a lumberkack and i'm ok

i put on womens' clothing, and hang around in bars....

Lumberkack sounds very fecal.

Pookie
ah yes, Pookie, I understand. And me, all these years, I thought that monty python stuff was all imagination; But ye all know each other's little nicknames by heart, right?

and the postman and everyone, swinging suburbia, eh? nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more......

thanks to shoggothmaster for giving me my victim's full name ;-)

Well, more a case that our Postal Codes are very specific, and a postman will deliver to that and the house number.

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this