Sign in to follow this  
Story

'Cannibal' fear over German tourist

WiseWolf
After setting off on the hunt, Mr Haiti returned to tell Ms Ramin's girlfriend Heike Dorsch, 37, that there had been an accident and that Mr Ramin had been injured. But when she tried to raise the alarm, Mr Haiti allegedly attacked her and tied her to a tree, before fleeing the scene.

Poor guy, he should´ve invested more time playing Call of Cthulhu, never trust a islander.

Paddurz
Poor guy, he should´ve invested more time playing Call of Cthulhu, never trust a islander.

That sort of rules out trusting most, if not all, Brits (not to mention Japanese, Australians, New Zealanders, and more...) ;-) Now I feel pretty happy I live in Mainland Europe... LOL! Thanks, WiseWolf, I needed that laughter!

WiseWolf
That sort of rules out trusting most, if not all, Brits

I hear ya, you know what happened to that poor Delapore chap, getting soft and trusty. ;)

WiseWolf

The scariest part, is that the guy in that picture looks so normal, that it is hard to think of him as a cultist. There was another link that I couldn´t open, that said that apparently he was eating as part of an ancient ritual.

Story

The lover of the German tourist murdered, dismembered and burned on a fire on a south sea island has told of her ordeal at the hands of the man who killed him.

While the hunt continues on the island of Nuku Hiva for human-hunter Henri Haiti, 31, Heike Dorsch, 37, has returned to Germany without the man whose life she shared for the past 17 years.

In an interview due to be published in the magazine Bunte on Thursday, Ms. Dorsch relates how she too came close to dying at the hands of a man who may yet prove to be a cannibal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057152/Henri-Haiti-Stefan-Rahms-girlfriend-Heike-Dorsch-escaped-cannibal-killer.html#ixzz1cs7iSF9E

http://www.comparecarhire.co.uk/news/cannibal-victims-girlfriend-speaks-of-ordeal-53835759.html

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this