William-Tobey

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land (Mobile Game)

fubarinpa

Tomas Rawlings of Red Wasp Design (makers of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land video game) was not only nice enough to do an interview with me, but thanked us in the credits of the game!

And it looks like I'm the first to break the news that new DLC for Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is on the way!

Sadly he revealed my secret identity. I'm going to need Zatanna, Agent K, and a Mi-Go brain cylinder.

CoCWL_credits1cxczccxcxcxcxc.png

sraymonds

The game is currently free on iTunes.

Quinjet

Played it on my PC and loved it.

Took a bit of time to get used to the controls as they can be either too sensitive or too sluggish due to the ipad port but perseverance paid off and I'm looking forward to the next instalment, where it is said you play as a cultist.

vincentVV

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land

Anyone tried it? I'm playing now and it's really cool. The atmosphere, the plot... Very nice.

After 6 or 7 missions I see only 2 major disadvantages:

1) the camera jumping when firing - I really got a sea-sickness... ((

2) Too much of different monsters as enemies. It's... well quite not logical and looks as if the authors decided to put as much of them as they could.

Don't read the spoiler if you haven't played! =)

Zombie soldiers and zombie-like abominations are great. But flying polyps? And then the Dark Young??? And then the StarSpawn of C.????? what's next, Azatoth himself? :-\

PoC

Threads merged.

vincentVV

An interesting thing is that I haven't found this thread by using search function. o_O

Anyway, thanks.