Sign in to follow this  
MikeV

"Chthonian Stars" now "the Void"

HellHound01

Will this have any "history" carried over from Delta Green? Particularly where the Mi-Go and Grays are concerned?

Genialjim

Hi,

Does any one have an update as to what is happening to this game? Came across it by chance while looking at more conventionally set lovecraftian games and have been really taken by it. To me it seems one of the most convincing hard sci-fi backgrounds for a long time. I think its that optimistic sci-fi theme combined with the nihilistic lovecraftian undercurrent that make it so appealing, would be a shame for it to wither on the vine.

Regards

Jim

WiseWolf

No updates, more likely Cthonians won´t be published. Try The Void, it is in RPGnow at a decent price. I have it and it is good to inspire horror SF in the world of the Mythos.

liebkraft

sad to hear, but thx for the info and the update

CsabTheHun

Isn't this the other way around? (Chthonian Stars - powered by the Traveller system - was released last year in pdf, but we are still waiting for the Void)

MikeV

To help clarify a few things, the Void is coming out and there are several releases planned. We were going through yet another publisher issue and that's the reason for the near communication black out. Sandstorm has closed its doors and we're moving forward. What this means is that we're going to be self publishing. The Void is very much a collaborative effort and was allot of fun to develop. I anticipate the Void being released on Drive Through within the next couple of months. CthulhuTech is going to complete the planned releases and conclude the meta-plot. If I remember correctly there are 4 books left after Burning Horizon. Thank you for all the kind words!

Cheers,

Mike Vaillancourt

Art Director

WildFire

goret

awesome news!

Paladin2436

So, I have to ask Mike V, what happens for those of us that have bought the MGP compatible "Cthonian Stars", and why the change in system? I love the way it works with Traveller. Now I'm rather upset that its being changed. It was a good system, and worked well, and now it seems like I have to buy a new system. On top of that I am Running it at a small hometown convention this weekend. Oh well, I'm stuck with what edition I have then.

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this