Sign in to follow this  
CAThompson

Secret Shoggoth V

jabonko

I'm running late as usual. I will send the gift off to my shoggee sometime this week, I hope. I apologize to my shoggee for the delay.

Gol-Goroth
on a sidenote. Yes, N-kun, you are the only one. who doesn't like Dr. Who... :)

Not the only one...

AIEEE

I have only just received, from the mysterious Orient, the requisite ingredients for the creation of my "gift" for my unsuspecting Shoggee. Soon it will be sent, and all will tremble.

Noble

A parcel is winging its way across the UK to do untold san loss, to a certain fellow shoggie.

AndyMcD52

And its off!

Fallorn

Waiting for Chaosium to ship the gift to my shoggy...Ordered it about 2 weeks ago, but no sign of it shipping as of yet...

Not much I can do to speed up the process at this point.

So... sorry?

jabonko

sorry for the delAy my wonderful Shoggee you will Have your gift soon . i havE ordered it oNline Just nOw for You .

Badger

I'm afraid that my Shoggee, as well, will possibly get their giftie soon. There was an error with the shipping method selected. I promise that those people involved in the selection process have been sacked.

-=b

JonHook

Yes, my Shoggie should be getting his/her gift from Chaosium soon too. I finally got an email from Chaosium that the status of the order is now "Shipped". It should be there before Yithmas.

Donnovan_Sunrider

I had to wait for payday to get my order done, but it's on the way! My Shoggee will be getting his/her/its gift soon! :-D

Liam

My gift was posted yesterday. It took a while to show up here so I fear that it will arrive a few days after xmas but at least it is on its way! I hope my Shoggie enjoys the offering!

sunkzero

Mine was also posted yesterday, should be there early next week :)

AIEEE

My shoggoth was sent on its destructive way yesterday morning. I was tempted to deliver it by hand, but I doubt I'll have the time.

SSior.27

I sent off my parcel Saturday (sorry for the delay in notice). It should be arriving in sunny California this week sometime =)

CAThompson

Okay, the due date is upon us. Anyone who has a package still out or is waiting can let me know. It's not policy to worry about anything until around the 20-25th but if you were a bit late getting your package out, lemme know if you don't see anything in your inbox or the Thank You Secret Shoggoth thread. And when you get your package if you don't PM your shoggoth words of thanks, put some into the Thank You thread so everyone can feel good and jealous of your new things. And because every happy person involved in this makes me happy.

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this