Sign in to follow this  
PoC

News from Pnakotus (S1, 2010-2012)

cjearkham

Is Paul blaming Yorath's behavior on associating with the "Cats from Sutton" or the "Cats from Saturn"?

ErikB

Assuming the cat didn't actually sell the eight track... what happened to the audio samples?

PoC

It's all explained in the show.

ErikB
It's all explained in the show.

I thought that Yorath selling the eight track because of the bad influence of the cats from Saturn was the explanation offered in the show!

cjearkham
I thought that Yoreth selling the eight track because of the bad influence of the cats from Saturn was the explanation offered in the show!

Well, that's why I asked. The first time, I thought PoC was saying "the cats from Sutton". When the clip was played in this episode, it sounded more like "Saturn". Thus, clarification requested.

PoC
I thought that Yoreth selling the eight track because of the bad influence of the cats from Saturn was the explanation offered in the show!

That's just part of a little tale to cover the more boring explanation which is the tightening up of our running time by cutting down the length of the intro and end music (as Chris mentions near the start of the show).

PoC

We've started a new series of News from Pnakotus (with a few changes), so to mark that I'm closing this old "Series 1" thread and I've started a new one for the new (2012) series:

News from Pnakotus (S2, 2012+)