Sign in to follow this  
PoC

Innsmouth House - The Yogge Shoppe

PoC

Cheers!

Regarding the HPLHS radio CDs, it's something we may look into again in the future. The main issue we find with bulk ordering in from the US is the high cost of import duty and customs handling. Realistically we cannot ask more for an item than the cost of an individual's own direct order to the HPLHS which equates to very, very slim margins with the potential for quantities of stock left on IH shelves!

Feyd

Ah ok. That makes sense, thanks Paul. :)

PoC

It appears Helen & I are are on holiday the last week of August.

As such, the HPL Birthday Sale will conclude on Lovecraft's birthday (20th August) - so if you want to get anything at a 25%+ discount from Innsmouth House, now's a great time to do it!

PoC

The Express Diaries (Nick Marsh's adaptation of Horror on the Orient Express) is now available for sale from Innsmouth House.

As a promotion for the new book we're currently offering the equivalent discount of free UK shipping and we have a few signed copies left as well.

A new option, just added, is the ability to have the book wrapped in brown paper and string (as well as coming in the normal mailing packaging) - for that extra period feel!

express-diaries-brown-paper-wrap.jpg

PoC

I've just received an email from Ben Mart that the video of the Leeds Steampunk Market we attended with the Innsmouth House shop stall back in October 2012 has just gone online. This was the weekend we actually launched The Express Diaries (which I talk about about [among other things] in the video).

Catch me warbling on at the 6:40 mark, though I do look a bit different now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OapBJYe0DPE