Sign in to follow this  
PoC

Innsmouth House - The Yogge Shoppe

PoC

hplhs-playing-cards.jpgThe HPLHS Lovecraftian Playing Cards have now arrived at Innsmouth House!

Tomorrow should see the arrival of The Laundry RPG and also the Call of Cthulhu Somerset sourcebook: Avalon (from the folks at Cubicle 7) - both of which also come with the PDF versions as well.

A re-stock and an expansion of our boardgames range are also due in.

Also in the future, keep an eye out for some new YSDC badges. :cool:

PoC

Due to being featured on Boing Boing we ran out of the entire stock of the playing cards in 20 minutes, but more are already on the way.

Afraid of the dark

Ouch! £9.99. I've got about 150 decks in the house, but that's a bit above my budget. But if a collector wants it, then,... well they obviously do!

;)

PoC

adventurers-temple-of-chac.jpgWe continue to extend the range at Innsmouth House, with items both new and classic.

We have a restock of the new version of the Civilization board game and more of the Carcassonne expansions.There's some good old Industrial Age horse-trading in Brass and some Indiana Jones action in The Adventurers and the Temple of Chac.

We also have the occasional "boo boo" copy delivered to us with very minor cosmetic imperfections, including Agricola - surely arranged by some old Cold War conspirators, though that may or may not involve time travel.

These and more are now available from Innsmouth House. You can always check what's new via the Innsmouth House news feed on the front page of YSDC or by simply visiting What's new at Innsmouth House?

Thanks again to everyone for your support, buying from us is another way to help olde Yoggie!

PoC

The UK games releases for 20th December, 2010.

Of particular note, the Settlers of Catan 15th Anniversary edition and Arkham Detective Tales, Extended Edition for Trail of Cthulhu.

Game Releases 20th December 2010.pdf

PoC

We have the HPLHS Lovecraftian Playing Cards back in stock!

It's a fine deck of cards featuring old HPL himself as "The Joker". :)

hplhs-playing-cards.jpg

PoC

musica-cthulhiana-fragment-contents.jpg...and hot on the heels of the Lovecraftian Playing Cards re-stock comes something I've been personally been waiting years for:

Musica Cthulhiana: Fragment

The new double CD audio release from Musica Cthulhiana. For those who purchased their previous album (The Fourth) you can now get the pick up their newest release from Innsmouth House.

The CD is provided as a limited edition, restricted to 500 copies.

I've been waiting seven years for this to come out and it's been worth the wait. :)

To check out samples, visit Musica Cthulhiana's web site at: http://www.cthulhumusic.com/

Afraid of the dark

I'll be picking that up at the end of the month. Sounds good, and 2.5 hours, a good deal!

Eternally Lost Zeppo

Ordered my copy, should be good background music for writing my Mythos-y urban fantasy novel that I've got planned. :D

Afraid of the dark

Stuff it, I've ordered it now instead of waiting.

Afraid of the dark

Ah, you've sent it already! There's always no rush concerning me. I used to work mail order, so as long as it turns up, then that's a winner. I take it the profit goes to keeping the site up and getting other stock in. I see that you seem to get the correct amount of donations each month, which is a good thing.and there's a lot of people viewing the site (shame they don't all post), so things are good.

Only problemn with stock is that it takes up so much room! Have you thought of getting in touch with Frothers over that miniature that I posted about. I'm assuming they'll be releasing them quite cheaply, and over a limited period, so if you were to by a few, in time you'd be the only people possibly selling them. Plus they are very small, so would take up little space. Might be worth contacting them. I don't know if miniatures are a thing that many would buy from this site.

Anyway, happy Christmas.

HomoLupusDomesticus

Are you going to restock on the box set of the Dark Adventure Radio Theatre CDs?

PoC

We're planning on re-stocking the Dark Adventure Radio Theatre CDs as soon as we're able in the New Year.

We did contact some miniatures people and look into offering minis, but there didn't seem to be a great demand. It may be something we revisit in the future, though. :)

PoC

ysdc-member-badges.jpgAvailable just on the cusp of the New Year, we have Cloisonné YSDC Member Badges.

Created in R'lyeh green & gold at a discrete size of only 12.5mm (1/2") the badges go well with casual or formal attire.

The outer edge says: www.yog-sothoth.com * member * in itsy-bitsy writing. Members will know, but others would have to peer close!

These stylish green & gold pin badges are offered for general purchase. An exclusive blue & gold cloisonné badge is also available for YSDC Community Patrons.

Mortificus

Quick question for experienced Innsmouth customers in the US:

About how long do shipments take to get to the states, and what are the differences in the shipping methods (World Zone Rates vs. Royal Mail something-or-other)?

WiseWolf

PoC, I also wanted to ask if you are planning to add PDFs to the shop, or if there are now, where can I find them. :)

yockenthwaite
PoC, I also wanted to ask if you are planning to add PDFs to the shop, or if there are now, where can I find them. :)

They're already there. I've bought a PDF from the shoppe before.

Try putting PDF into the search box at the top right on the shop page.

Mortificus
Quick question for experienced Innsmouth customers in the US:

About how long do shipments take to get to the states, and what are the differences in the shipping methods (World Zone Rates vs. Royal Mail something-or-other)?

I can confirm this now. When I became a patron, I made a small order from IH . . . just a few fun trinkets. I ordered on the 5th of this month. The order was shipped on the 6th and arrived today (to a residential address in the south east US). I've definitely had Amazon orders take longer.

emsmith
About how long do shipments take to get to the states

I ordered on Monday, it shipped Tuesday and arrived here in Ohio on Saturday. Sure the delivery mi-go are a bit unsettling, but I'll certainly place more orders in the future!

Paddurz
I ordered on Monday, it shipped Tuesday and arrived here in Ohio on Saturday. Sure the delivery mi-go are a bit unsettling, but I'll certainly place more orders in the future!

Oh, man - you're so lucky you get Mi-Go! Paul uses Byakhee to Europe, very quick and gentle deliveries but not very easy on the eyes...

PoC

New in at Innsmouth House we have the result of our latest project:

cthulhu-memory-stick.png

Cthulhu USB Memory Stick

Yes, it's a 4 GB USB memory stick featuring the Great Cthulhu on one side and H.P. Lovecraft on the other! It comes pre-loaded with a whole bunch of added (yet compact) content worth almost as much as the stick itself, plus an exclusive bonus track for Allicorn's acclaimed Tatters of the King soundtrack.

Available as both a standard memory stick and as a limited edition tin (with more content and items).

Tomorrow we should have the new Call of Cthulhu Keeper's Screen in stock, too.

knas

Ordered one straight away, haven't heard any samples or anything but I trust it's good if Paul recommends it :)

Paddurz

Considering the other music he has offered at the Yoggie Shop and that he plays on Yog Radio has been very good and certainly hasn't disappointed me. So I went for Erdenstern CD as well - plus that the artwork is awesome!