Khelbiros

Official, New Character Generator for CoC! - Hero Lab

Khelbiros

For those who use the platform, or who are interested, Hero Lab has now been updated for 7th edition! It looks like just the Keeper's Guide so far.

jcfiala

For those who use the platform, or who are interested, Hero Lab has now been updated for 7th edition! It looks like just the Keeper's Guide so far.

Which, to be honest, makes it ahead of Byakhee, because it's unlikely (at this time) that Byakhee will be updated for 7th edition, given my lack of resources.  (Of course, it's possible someone might step in and help with that?  But we'll see.)

jman12351

Not that I don't understand why they don't, but I wish the devs allowed PayPal support.

Finn123

I run a World War Cthulhu campaign and am interested in some character management and help with running combats. HL seems to support both in 7e so I am trying the demo.

However, it is unclear to me if HL is customizable enough to incorporated the WWC material especially the extra, setting-specific skills.

My question to existing users:

1) Do you find HL helpful for character (PCs, and NPCs) management?

2) Have you used some of the Game Master tools like for combat and how do you like them?

3) Do you have a sense on how customizable HL is for a setting like WWC (adding custom skills, custom monsters, etc.)?

Thanks