Sign in to follow this  
CAThompson

Dear Secret Shoggoth the IVth

Mysterioso

Took the tree outside today and must confess was feeling a bit bummed out. Then I got my Secret Shoggoth package today and things turned around.

Inside the mailer was:

a splendid prop book (The cover is from school reference work "Experiments with Machines and Matter" but blank pages have been restitched in.);

a wonderful 1920 schematic by Crawford Tillinghast;

and another home-made object, a Cthulhu bookmark.

All of these are great.

A big thanks to Jabonko!

PS: If someone could direct me to the directions for posting a picture, I would like to take a digital picture of these and post it for all to see.

CAThompson

Those pictures are making my week. Also hearing from people who got their gifts. As for those who haven't gotten their gifts yet please let me know.

jabonko
A big thanks to Jabonko!
Glad you liked it. For those curious: I redid the book, a friend did the schematic, and I bought the bookmark at a local craft fair.

Kadath
I have received by post a puzzle of most intriguing geometries...

<snip>

The angles!

The Angles!!!

MWUhahahaha!

I hope you like it Fallorn, may it bring you Aeons of brain wrenching frustration :D My wife and I chose it off ThinkGeek.com after your Dear Secret Shoggoth post, thanks for posting the awesome pics :D

Just dont try too hard to solve it now, lest we forget the lessons learned from repeatedly watching Hellblazer...

Kadath

Lammomedes

This might be the final, or at least penultimate Xmas post...

I have finally returned home after a three week break away in the frozen northeastern US. I have seen more snow in the last three weeks than I have in the last ten years. After a long journey away from the cold (13 hours in one long driving stretch from VA to central Florida) I arrived in Florida only to come back to the Sunshine State and find it is equally frosty...

However, I did find a package from Chaosium among the piles of mail that I can only assume was from my Secret Shoggie. Two monographs: Christmas in Kingsport and Plan 09 from Halloween. I want to say thank you very much and I look forward to digging into them over the next few days. One small problem...

While Chaosium was kinda enough to leave me a nice Christmas card signed by the Chaosium staff, I have no idea who my Secret Shoggie is. Whomever you are, thank you very much for the ideal presents for a near completist.

Professor Matt