Sign in to follow this  
CAThompson

Dear Secret Shoggoth the IVth

sapper-joe

Hello!

I just want to post here that due to work, I will not be able to get home until Xmas day and have all of my mail on hold until then...so, I want to thank my secret shoggie early. I will post once I am able to get my mail.

Sapper

glyph

Just like to say a big thank you to my secret shoggoth for the handmade dice pouch and dust jacket, and the book on forensic imvestigation :D

Thank you!

Pookie

Dear Secret Shoggoth,

Just received a copy of Edgewalkers, a horror RPG which I think was for my partner, Louise. Not quite her cup of tea, but thank you all the same.

Pookie

I have done one Secret Shoggoth, but I wish to report the other will be delayed while a certain publisher sorts its postage costs out.

It should not cost me $112 to send two items (that together cost less than $20) to someone here in the UK, when it only cost me less than $10 ship four books to myself... It was a lot of fun trying to explain this to them when their customer service appears to be based somewhere where English is not the first language...

andyb

My homemade item has finally been completed, but I can't get to the post office now until Wednesday, when it will be winging it's way (By the Royal Mail's fastest Mi-Go) from Lancashire and across the globe, many hundreds of miles to........... Yorkshire.

johnnyhamper

My secret shogee can expect to receive a gifty thing in the post very soon, sent local from inside the USA- god bless the internet. There will also be some extra gifts matching almost exactly what you asked for being sent from the UK soon. They'll probably arrive just after Christmas as they've been hard to source. Think of them as an early present for Christmas 2010.

Remember to enjoy the little things.

Mik

Lammomedes

Mine is now winging its way across the Atlantic by the slowest possible Byakhee possible...USPS 1st class mail. Hell, when the cost of international postage for a more speedy method is twice as much as what is contained within, I will just have to take the pokey Byakhee rather than the speedy Mi-Go transdimensional postal express. This year anyway...

CAThompson

Yes, I too feel the pain of overseas shipping. Also the panic of just knowing that the items did not get packed right and one will break. I just know it. (Shoggee, when you get the box, lemme know if the one thing is broken and I'll get another one over to you, a friend of mine has a good line on such things. Also, since I forgot the card I'll send that along.)

Donnovan_Sunrider

I want to publicly thank my Secret Shoggie for the great hardback copy of the first Locke and Key trade series. I really enjoyed it, and I'll be sharing it with my CoC players too.

I also got a CD with some PDFs on it. I have the BRP rulebook, Plan 9 From Halloween and The River Terror BRP MULA. I've already found stuff in both of the monographs that I'll be weaving into my campaign.

Thank you!

andyb

I returned home tonight to find a white padded envelope with Queens Village NY stamp on it.

Guessing that this is my secret shoggoth gift I have given it to Mrs Andyb for me to open on Christmas day.

Thank you so much for the gift - I'll report back after Christmas on what is lurking inside.

Thank you! :P

Gol-Goroth

Wow... It just so happens that I live in Queens Village, New York... Small world.

Gol-Goroth

It also just so happens that I got a DVD copy of "In the Mouth of Madness" in the mail today! Ia Ia!! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas.

Fallorn

Life got a bit busy suddenly, so it might be a day or two late, and I sadly didn't get to be creative this year, but the Package is now winging its way to my victi... targe... selected shoggoth... Hope you "enjoy" ;-P

Merry Yithmas.

Be Seeing You,

-Fallorn

sapper-joe

Hello, and I want to thank my secret shoggie for the gift I was looking forward to! I got a PDF copy of Cthulhu Britannica AND a PDF of the paper model - Shrine of Cthulhu!

I know what I will be doing this weekend! IA! IA! IA! Cthulhu!

Thanks again!

PaulFricker

Thank you SS.

Nightstalker DVDs should prove an interesting watch.

Plus a Liberace CD. This was an unexpected curiosity - is this an attempt to erode my sanity? :D

neorxnawang
Thank you SS.

Nightstalker DVDs should prove an interesting watch.

Plus a Liberace CD. This was an unexpected curiosity - is this an attempt to erode my sanity? :D

Listen to whole album, lose 0/1 SAN :twisted:

(Actually, I'm oddly fond of Liberace. I wanted to send a particular Christmas album, but I think I've discussed my frustrations with Itunes/Amazon/etc. elsewhere; I ended up having to settle for what I could get a UK vendor to ship to stay within the price rules). Hope you enjoy the Kolchak series--must viewing for anyone interested in horror investigation games. He is the king of Fast Talk.

Fin

My SS gift arrived earlier this week, it was all wrapped up inside the box so I will leave opening it until nearer Christmas.

Thank-you Secret Shoggoth!

Fin :twisted:

Fallingtower

I received my gift yesterday..

(Call of Cthulhu DVD and Scarier Solstace CD and hymn-book)

Cthanx HPLHS.....

I would've taken and posted a pic, but my camera died...alas.

Gol-Goroth

Just got the 2nd half of my gift!!!

It was like a great scenario that you think is over, and then something cool happens and your like "Whoa! It's not over!!!" But now it is, but that's fine, cause the 2nd half of my gift is as cool as the first.

I now own Roman Sex... Now I can get the info I need to do that Cthulhu Invictus scenario about a brothel, and a bath house, and a Gol-Goroth Cult, and a Shub-Niggurath cult, and a Y'Golonac cult...and....

I need a clone.

Thank you So MUCH!!!

Osk

CAThompson

We're getting close to the deadline. I've heard from three people who will be a bit late with the package and warned their shoggiees. Anyone else having problems?

Also, I'm using this thread to track who's gotten the goods so far. So please pop in and say something, it helps me know what's going on.

PaulFricker

I put one in the post to Australia some time back - hope it got there OK.

Khelbiros

Just went to the PO box today - along with a traffic fine for accidentally driving in a bus lane, grrrr - I got a package from my SECRET SHOGGOTH! Inside, I found SUPER CTHULHU. Plush Cthulhu, with a cape.

And a mug! It is covered in eldritch invocations to the elder gods!

And a CoC Book - 'Return to Dunwich'!

I am the envy of the office. If I leave Super Cthulhu on my desk, there's a good chance he'll eat my co-worker's irritating teddy-bear collection that's swamping her desk, at night, when all of the office toys come alive.

Thank you, Secret Shoggoth!!!

Nollvane

I returned home today to find a sealed package from Chaosium (my "nerd gift" as my wife called it--she's such a kidder!). Inside was Secrets of Morocco, which I am looking forward to reading over the winter break. Just thumbing through it I saw lots of intriguing references and illustrations, so I think I'm going to enjoy it. Thanks, Secret Shoggoth!

JonHook

I must've been a very good cultist this year; I got home from work today and found a package on my door stoop.

Inside I found an original mythos story designed to look like an official FBI dosier and an HPLHS cd of At the Mountains of Madness! I have always wanted to get one their audio dramas, and AtMoM is one of my favorite yarns!

DSC00722.jpg

Big-big thanks to my secret shoggoth!! :D

Merry Yithmas everybody!

jabonko

I got my Secret Shoggoth gift yesterday: a package from Indie Press Revolution.

At first I was confused. My shoggoth sent me a VHS tape? NO! He sent me a pretty cool-looking quick-play storygame called "Zombie Cinema." I haven't had a chance to read through it all yet, but it looks pretty fun!

Thanks Secret Shoggoth!!