Sign in to follow this  
PoC

Paul of Cthulhu's 'Away' Thread

yockenthwaite
We had a lovely couple of days in Bruges. It is the land of medieval architecture and dark, cobbled alleys.

Also, chocolate shops...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2117[/ATTACH]

What *is* that thing?!?! :)

Also looks mighty freaky through a pair of 3D glasses.

PoC

We thought it might be a chocolatey relative of Chaugnar Faugn - we certainly considered giving it a good licking... ;)

cjearkham
Also, chocolate shops...

Is that a Moonbeast?

chocolatey relative of Chaugnar Faugn

Ah.

PoC

Helen & I are off on a long-planned holiday from tomorrow until 4th May. (A mini-cruise across the channel - though I suspect not escaping the wet weather.)

For any site queries in the meantime, please see WinstonP, trevlix, GBSteve or allicorn (probably in that order during next week). ;-)

PoC

A quick note to say that we'll more than likely be incommunicado between Friday 24th August - Sunday 2nd Sept. - apologies in advance for any lack of replies during that period.

On this occasion we're keeping the YSDC shop doors open (InnsmouthHouse.com) but any outstanding orders won't be fulfilled until after the 2nd September. (Download orders will be completed automatically.)

PoC

Helen and I will be at UK Games Expo this weekend (24th-26th May - if you're there pop by the Yoggie stand [P47] and say "Hi"!). After that we're away for a break until the 2nd week of June.

For any site administration issues please see the very capable Bret (WinstonP) or Steve (GBSteve) while we're away.

PoC

Helen's whisking me away on holiday from today until 21st May.

For any site enquiries during that time please get in touch with Bret or Steve.

Any Innsmouth House shop orders for physical items will be fulfilled when I return. Digital purchases will be completed immediately.

Now to finish packing!