Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azkiel

ryleh 3d animation movie

Cthulhudude

Very cool, thanks for the link. :)

fooboy

Neat animation, but nothing really happened. I waited for payoff and got none. It was atomospheric but lacking in content.

Oh well it was free.

thor

It seemed okay, except as fooboy noted nothing seemed to actually happen. I was hoping for more water...

ThothAmon

From an *cough* industry standpoint *cough* good music, nice atmosphere, interesting environment but rather poor animation and disappointing pay-off.

Definitely of the standard of a college or university project.

Cthulhudude
From an *cough* industry standpoint *cough* good music, nice atmosphere, interesting environment but rather poor animation and disappointing pay-off.

Put up or shut up pal, let’s see you do better. :wink:

Bwah hah hah hah hah hah :twisted:

cynick

Great Cthulhu :8E:

55 Meg :?: This is going to take hours to download over my connection :evil:

So far, most people seem to be saying "It's OK". Is it really worth my time to download this?

Cthulhudude
So far, most people seem to be saying "It's OK". Is it really worth my time to download this?

No, not really. As others have said, not much happens, but I just like to see faithful cultist spreading the good word whenever and however they can. That always touches a soft spot in my cold and blackened heart…aw, now I’m getting all weepy. :cry:

ThothAmon
Put up or shut up pal, let’s see you do better

OK here you go :P

http://www.visitv.com/b2b/

Register yourself an account, login, place a few bets, watch a few races :wink:

FunGuyfromYuggoth

I rather liked it as a concept piece to show that a young animator was able to take his subject through a series of environments. Nicely done and it's "heart-warming" to see someone take on the subject of something as interesting as Cthulhu's necropolis.

Sylv

I think some of you guys are being too hard on it. It got its point across for being such a short peice, even if the point was basically "Fisherman finds what he was Not Meant to Find, dies". Nothing wrong with a quick snippet of that. There were some nice little details too, like the fish flopping around in the boat, the misty, yellow atmosphere, the shack being shaken to peices in the light, etc...Good music as well. A nice effort. I wish I knew enough French to e-mail the creator and tell him I liked it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.