PelgranePress

CoC to ToC Conversions

PelgranePress
Thanks. :)

There should be some extra materials with the conversion, I’ve just sent them to Simon and hope he uploads it soon.

Currently we’re looking for feedback (or even a playtest) on the conversion, to see how the new rules work, so it would be nice to hear what you think.

I uploaded the file yesterday. If you downloaded a pdf rather than a zip - redownload.

mjeo

I'm going to play Tatters with my group using ToC. Is there a conversion?

PelgranePress

New conversions:

Wasted Youth by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Spirit of Industry by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Proof of Life by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Malice Everlasting by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

The Night War by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

and

Trail of Tsathoggua (part one), converted by Harris Burkhalter

WatsonSE
New conversions:

Wasted Youth by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Spirit of Industry by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Proof of Life by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Malice Everlasting by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

The Night War by Miskatonic River Press, converted by Christopher Smith

Ahh, excellent! I am of the opinion that the conversions aren't really critical to run a CoC-scenario using ToC (I am running HotOE using ToC, "on-the-fly"), but they are both useful and interesting to read. This one will become handy, as I have the ones above on my list of scenarios to run using ToC. Cool!

Guest squashua

CoC to ToC conversions are easy.

Just swing it back and forth, and every sixty minutes stick out your tongue and yell "Kookoo!" the same number of times as the current hour.

:)

Of note, googling for a particular last name (completely altered in my current online campaign) leads one directly to a ToC rules PDF conversion that displays EVERY. SINGLE. IMPORTANT. CLUE. to the scenario. Thanks!

(PS - don't get the first part, read it out loud and don't spell. :) )

csmithadair
Ahh, excellent! I am of the opinion that the conversions aren't really critical to run a CoC-scenario using ToC (I am running HotOE using ToC, "on-the-fly"), but they are both useful and interesting to read. This one will become handy, as I have the ones above on my list of scenarios to run using ToC. Cool!

I hope they provide some use and/or inspiration. They were fun to do.

Something like "The Night War" provides a challenge in conversion, and I'm sure you or others could find other ways to do it. These may be "official" conversions, but they're hardly the last word on what can be done with them.

I'm working on the conversion for Our Ladies of Sorrow now, and if all goes well, it'll be out closer to the publication date.

PelgranePress

New conversions are available here.

devonapple

The link to "Song of the Sphere (PDF)," converted by Evlyn Moreau, does not seem to work.

jabonko

I also still don't see my conversion of Crack'd and Crook'd Manse.

Also - on the topic of broken links: Altus Affero isn't working for me.

PelgranePress
I also still don't see my conversion of Crack'd and Crook'd Manse.

Also - on the topic of broken links: Altus Affero isn't working for me.

It's up now - thanks, and the link is fixed.

Mulciber

I wondered if anyone is working on further conversions from the MRP "New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley"?

PelgranePress

Volunteers happily accepted :D

csmithadair
I wondered if anyone is working on further conversions from the MRP "New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley"?

I converted all of the scenarios for New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley. They can be found on MRP's Web site: http://miskatonicriverpress.com/products/tocconversions.shtml.

I thought they were all on Pelgrane Press's Web site, too, but I'm either misremembering, or some of them disappeared during site updates or conversions.

GrahamW

From a quick check, all the downloads on the old site are on the new site.

If you don't mind us uploading the other conversions, I'd be delighted, not to mention crawlingly grateful, to do so.

Graham

Mulciber

Great stuff, thanks.

WatsonSE
I converted all of the scenarios for New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley. They can be found on MRP's Web site: http://miskatonicriverpress.com/products/tocconversions.shtml.

I thought they were all on Pelgrane Press's Web site, too, but I'm either misremembering, or some of them disappeared during site updates or conversions.

Your conversions are wonderful! Are you going to write conversions for the upcoming "More Adventures in Arkham County" as well?

csmithadair
Your conversions are wonderful! Are you going to write conversions for the upcoming "More Adventures in Arkham County" as well?

Well, thank you. I'm really glad to hear that others are finding them useful. And I have actually already converted the scenarios for More Adventures in Arkham Country, which should be out quite soon.

WatsonSE
Well, thank you. I'm really glad to hear that others are finding them useful. And I have actually already converted the scenarios for More Adventures in Arkham Country, which should be out quite soon.

Wow, that is great news! I was hoping for conversions, but didn't expect them to be out that soon...

Rayston

Anyone done Sanatorium from Mansions of Madness?

PelgranePress

Not to my knowledge. Let me know if you want to take it on. We are interested in other conversions if anyone is willing to do them. For inspiration, look at this Masks actual play description using Trail.

YunusWesley
Anyone done Sanatorium from Mansions of Madness?

I have run it, and have my Trail-ification notes. I'll message them to you later tonight.

AJKM
I have run it, and have my Trail-ification notes. I'll message them to you later tonight.

Any chance I could get a copy too? I have been looking at running this one for Trail myself.

YunusWesley

Okay, I'll just put them here, but I'm not up for formatting it! That's up to Rayston or anyone else.