Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doccthulhu

Putting Out a Feeler

FunGuyfromYuggoth

Ditto Doc. Your time at Chaosium represents some of the best work they've put out. I am glad that the fatwa was lifted. Rejoice and dance to the piping of Azathoth's band! :wink:

Dr_Zarnak

Congratulations on getting the license, Doc! I hope managing Miskatonic River Press's operations won't be so time-consuming that you won't be able to write an adventure or two - and maybe even a campaign!

Careless

Well, this is probably the largest red letter, the feather in the cap of CoC fans everywhere. Congrats Doc, thanks for keeping the faith all these years - your hungry audience awaits. :D

tlynch999
Rejoice and dance to the piping of Azathoth's band!

Dude...Doc plays bass. Dunno how four strings could manage that unearthly sound... I guess I'll leave that to the pro's (like Doc).

DrummerDave

Dude...Doc plays bass. Dunno how four strings could manage that unearthly sound... I guess I'll leave that to the pro's (like Doc).

I'm playing drums in the band! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doccthulhu

I play a fretless bass, which means I can make all kinds of unholy sounds, and usually unintentionally.

Doc

KevinMayle

Here's a preview of the first picture I've completed. If you're interested, I'd like to contribute to the book.

I'm working on another piece as well. This one is my tribute to Erol Otus' 1980 original illustration.

Cthulhu.jpg

CthulhuOtusMayle.jpg

Cthulhucloseup1.jpg

tlynch999

Hey all...

A temporary site is up: http://www.miskatonicriverpress.com/

As we figure everything out a full-fledged site will come into being...I'll keep you posted. One of the best ways to stay in the loop will be to join the mailing list. If you scroll down on the site, you can enter your name and email address for us to collect. When we have news, we'll shoot it out to you.

Thanks!

:twisted:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.