Sign in to follow this  
FNH

Cthulhu Podcast Releases

FNH

Episode 45 of the Cthulhu podcast is now available for download.

In this episode we have part 14 of teddy Roosevelt's trip through the jungle and a track from Marrian Harris, a rousing mand martial track from 1918.

The fiction this week is part 2 of "The Rats in the walls" by Howard himself!

FNH

Episode 46 of the Cthulhu Podcast was released on saturday.

The main feature is "Mark of the beast" by Rudyard Kipling.

Music from 1929, a track called Marianne.

And of course the show opens with the next part of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness".

Next Sunday a Lovecraft story, but which one...

FNH

The 47th Cthulhu podcast has been released. In this stripped down podcast we have just a reading of Mr Lovecraft's "Dagon" and a long piece of mood music!

FNH

The 48th Cthulhu podcast is available for download. In this weeks episode we continue the reading of Teddy Roosevelts book "Through the Brazillian Wilderness", then a musical track from 1923 by Fletch Henderson called "Shake your feet".

The main feature today is specially written story by Robert Evans called "The Well"

FNH

The 49th Cthulhu podcast is available for download. IN this episode we continue with "Through the Brazillain Wilderness", have a 1923 musical number then listen to a Lord Dunsany tale and wind up with a cool piece of creepy modern music.

Too much? I think not!

FNH

Wow! It's finally here, the 50th Cthulhu podcast show.

In this episode I read "Pickman's Model", play a 1920 Ted Lewis musical number, and read part 17 of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness".

There's a lot of me in this episode so I had to draft in a guest to do the continuity.

FNH

The 51st Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

In this episode we hear the next installment of "Through the Brazilian Wilderness" and a 1923 track from Marrion Harris. The main story is a Robert E. Howard story starring Solomon Kane, called "Rattle of Bones".

FNH

The 52nd Cthulhu podcast is now available for download.

As well as continuing Teddy Roosevelts book, we have a 1925 musical number and then the main feature is part 1 of a two part story by William La Fleur. William also write "Northern Faery Ring" which I featured on the show a while back.

This story is set in warmer climes and starts with a suicide. You cant get more Lovecraftian than that!

Come on by and take a listen. :D

FNH

The 53rd Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

Short of time this week, the show only contains part 2 of "Bellwethers Asteroid.

FNH

The 55th Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

In this episode we breeze past another reading from Through the Brazillian Wilderness and blow over a 1929 musical number and draft into the main story which is a short taken from "The King in Yellow" that's called "The Street of the Four Winds", read for us by Peter Yearsley.

FNH

The 57th Cthulhu Podcast is available for download.

In this episode, part 22 of "Through the Brazillian Wilderness" and 1926 musical number and part 2 or Herbert West, Reanimator.

Listen, tell your friends.

FNH

The 58th Cthulhu Podcast is available for download.

This episode features, part 23 of Through the Brazillian Wilderness.

A 1923 track by Billy Murray.

The main story blends the mythos and Pirates Arghhh! :lol:

FNH

The 59th Cthulhu podcast is available for download.

Todays featured story is a great moody piece by Justin Lowmaster called...

"After a year in the Asylum".

FNH

The 60th Cthulhu podcast is here and available for download.

in this episode I carry on with the reading of Through the Brazillian Wilderness. the main feature however is the first part of a reading of "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Listen , enjoy, tell your friends.

allicorn

Terrific milestone - well done FNH! :-)

Alli

FNH

The 61st of the Cthulhu Podcast's is available for download.

The feature today is part 2 of "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Listen, enjoy, tell a friend.

@FNHpodcast

FNH

The 62nd of the Cthulhu podcast is available for download,

Continuing "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

@FNHpodcast

FNH

The 63rd Cthulhu podcast has just been released, a day late!

Featuring this week a great little detective story that mixes it up with the mythos!

FNH

Episode 64 of the Cthulhu podcast has been released, the feature this time is part 4 of "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Listen enjoy, tell a friend.

FNH

The latest episode of the Cthulhu podcast has been released.

In this episode I continue the readings of the Brazillion wilderness and the main feature that is part 5 of "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward".

[/url]

Bazorkin

I just wanted to say that I greatly enjoy your podcast, FNH. I especially enjoyed the story that you read a bit back about Captain Dice and The Island of Stone. Three Drink Memory was pretty cool too. Your readings are what makes these stories shine.

Though now I feel like I've always pronounced dun-wich wrong. :)

DrVincent

Many thanks FNH, for reading "The case of Charles Dexter Ward". It was my first Lovecraft story and remains to this day, my favorite. I have always wanted to have an audio book version and now I do.

The twenty minute serial formate is both delightful and infuriating. Just like and old time radio program, the moment it starts getting really good, its ... tune in next week for the next episode of..... ARRRRGGGGG!!!!! NO! keep going......!!!!

I really hope that when all is said and done you will make this story available in a one shot so I can drop it into my Ipod and listen to it over and over, like I do with all my favorite audio books.

Keep up the good work and know that your efforts are well appreciated.

Cheers,

Dr. V

FNH

Thanks for the Thumbs-up guys, I appreciate it.

As to making the "Charles" story available as a whole thing, that's a good idea!

FNH

Episode 67 of the Cthulhu podcast has been released.

In this weeks episode we hear from Teddy Roosevelt via his book "THrough the Brazillian Wilderness".

We also hear a 1928 jazzy foot tapper.

Finally we hear an original story called "The Thing in the Chasm" by David Lindblat, a very Lovecraftian story.

FNH

Episode 68 of the Cthulhu podcast has been released.

The feature is part 7 of "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" by... who's it by again.. oh him... [clears throat] by H.P. Lovecraft.

Also included is the next part of "Through the Brazilian Wilderness" and a 1923 musical number.