The Whisperer, Issue 3
Magazine: The Whisperer
Publisher: Severn Valley Press
Publishing Year: Autumn 2000
Cover Price: £
Editor: Mike Mason
- Opening Way - Editorial
- The Voice from the Well - News and Gossip
- Acquaintances and Abodes - The Lambeth Poisoner
- The Opium Den - A Gaslight setting
- It’s in the Cards - The third article about the Mythos card game.
- The Call of CthulWHO - Dr Who vs. Cthulhu
- Jack the Ripper - what if? - Adventure seed
- Azathoth’s Keeper - Improving your game
- Save the Last Bullet for Yourself! - The French Foreign Legion
- The Shoggoth Speaks - Interview with Lynn Wills
- La femme en jaune - Scenario seed
- Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright - Scenario seed
- The Club of Queer Trades - Background for 19th century London
- Dark Corners of the Earth - Interview with Andrew Brazier
- Items of Mutual Interest - Reviews
- Keeper of the Children - Fiction
- Acknowledgements & Thanks
Front Cover Text
Devoted to Call of Cthulhu and Things Lovecraftian
Back Cover Text
List all the text from the back cover.
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, trivia, images, anything else of note.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.