The Big Book of Cults
Product Code: CHA0316
Publishing Year: 2005
Cover Price: $18.00
Author(s): Ben Counter
Format: MULA Monograph
Released as PDF: Yes
This book contains a collection of modern-day organisations for use in your Call of Cthulhu games. The Church of a Thousand Tomorrows can nuke you from orbit, while the Sufferers' Guild could be brought down with a few well-placed phone calls. More importantly, all the personalities described have reasons for the things they do. Some of the characters want revenge, some are just looking for a good time, many are doing what they believe is right.
Front Cover Text
Evil Cults for Call of Cthulhu
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, color plates, rarity of the book, etc.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
The Cults described in this book are:
- The Church of a Thousand Tomorrows, a quasi-religious neo-nazi cult, based in the UK
- The Golden Chalice, a hedonistic cult in pursuit of excess and sensual experience
- The Hammer, one man's fight against the next stage in human evolution
- The Hunting Falls Clinic, which uses alien technology to cure diseases
- The Sufferers' Guild, a vengeful self-help group for those who have encountered Mythos horrors
- The Triumvirate, a group dedicated to ensuring the future of the Yithians comes to pass
Comment here to Keepers about this book. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.