Magazines (Gaming and Otherwise) involving the Cthulhu Mythos
- Adventure Gaming
- An RPG magazine published by Manzakk Publishing, published an early Call of Cthulhu scenario, 1981-1982
- An RPG magazine published by Mersey Leisure Publishing, included fiction by Brian Lumley, 1986-1987
- Adventures Unlimited
- A RPG magazine that focused on publishing scenarios by Bootstrap Press, 1995-1996.
- The Arkham Gazette
- A magazine focused on the Lovecraft Country setting (Call of Cthulhu), 2013-.
- The Black Seal
- A magazine of modern horror (Call of Cthulhu), 2002-2004?.
- Bayt al Azif
- A magazine dedicated to Cthulhu Mythos gaming, 2018-
- The Book of Dark Wisdom
- First two issues contain Call of Cthulhu, became a horror fiction magazine from issue 3 on. (2003)
- An RPG Magazine, published by Game Designer Workshop, 1986 - 1996
- A gaming magazine, published by ILM International, 1993-1994
- A fanzine for the Call of Cthulhu RPG and later Lovecraftian fiction, 1983-1990.
- Different Worlds
- An RPG magazine, for a time published by Chaosium, 1979-1988.
- The Last Province
- An RPG magazine by Last Province Publishing, 1992-1993
- Steve Jackson Games in-house RPG magazine, 1993-present in various forms.
- An RPG magazine by Alderac Entertainment, 1990-1998
- Skeleton Crew
- A magazine focused on horror literature published by Argus Speciality, which also covered horror gaming, 1988-1991
- The Unspeakable Oath
- Primarily a Call of Cthulhu magazine, mostly modern era, but includes other eras and game systems, 1990-2001; 2010-.
- Virtual Lore
- Short lived RPG magazine published by The CaBil focusing on horror gaming, specifically the White Wolf system, but included other horror systems, 1994-1995
- A general RPG magazine covering a wide range of systems and settings by Vortext Publishing, 1991-1993
- Weird Tales
- A pulp fiction magazine, 1923-1954.
- The Whisperer
- A call of Cthulhu fanzine, 1999-2003.
- White Dwarf
- A former RPG magazine published by Games Workshop, support of non-Warhammer related content ceased with Issue 99, 1977-.
- White Wolf
- An RPG magazine published by White Wolf Publishing, was renamed Inphobia from issue 50, 1986-1995
- Worlds of Cthulhu
- An English-language version of Cthuloide Welten, 2004-2009.
Cut-n-Paste the following for each Magazine. Remove irrelevant sections.
[[Image:name_of_uploaded_image.jpg|thumb|''Name of Magazine'']] [[Image:name_of_additional_optional_image.jpg|thumb|''Name of Image'']] ==Details== '''Publisher:''' [[Publisher 1]] '''Issue Count:''' # ==Summary== Summarize the guidelines of the magazine. ==Comments / Trivia== Any factual trivia or comments go here. ==Links== Link to outside reviews or helpful pages. *[Link 1] *[Link 2] [[Category:Magazines]]