Magazines (Gaming and Otherwise) involving the Cthulhu Mythos
- An RPG magazine published, by Mersey Leisure Publishing, included fiction by Brian Lumley 1986-1987
- Adventures Unlimited
- A former RPG magazine that focused on publishing scenarios by Bootstrap Press, 1995-1996.
- The Arkham Gazette
- A magazine focused on the Lovecraft Country setting (Call of Cthulhu), 2013-.
- The Black Seal
- A magazine of modern horror (Call of Cthulhu), 2002-2004?.
- Bayt al Azif
- A magazine dedicated to Cthulhu Mythos gaming, 2018-
- An RPG Magazine, published by Game Designer Workshop, 1986 - 1996
- A fanzine for the Call of Cthulhu RPG and later Lovecraftian fiction, 1983-1990.
- Different Worlds
- An RPG magazine, for a time published by Chaosium, 1979-1988.
- The Last Province
- A former RPG magazine by Last Province Publishing, 1992-1993
- Steve Jackson Games in-house RPG magazine, 1993-present in various forms.
- The Unspeakable Oath
- Primarily a Call of Cthulhu magazine, mostly modern era, but includes other eras and game systems, 1990-2001; 2010-.
- Weird Tales
- A pulp fiction magazine, 1923-1954.
- The Whisperer
- A call of Cthulhu fanzine, 1999-2003.
- White Dwarf
- A former RPG magazine published by Games Workshop, support of non-Warhammer related content ceased with Issue 99, 1977-.
- Worlds of Cthulhu
- An English-language version of Cthuloide Welten, 2004-2009.
Cut-n-Paste the following for each Magazine. Remove irrelevant sections.
[[Image:name_of_uploaded_image.jpg|thumb|''Name of Magazine'']] [[Image:name_of_additional_optional_image.jpg|thumb|''Name of Image'']] ==Details== '''Publisher:''' [[Publisher 1]] '''Issue Count:''' # ==Summary== Summarize the guidelines of the magazine. ==Comments / Trivia== Any factual trivia or comments go here. ==Links== Link to outside reviews or helpful pages. *[Link 1] *[Link 2] [[Category:Magazines]]