A Study of the Pnakotic Manuscripts
Title: A Study of the Pnakotic Manuscripts, AKA A Study of the Pnakotic Fragments
Origin: the film Stranger Aeons (2005 film)
- author: Ephraim Waite
- Language: English
- Last known location of surviving copies (if rare): at least one copy in the Orne Library
- Physical Description: Paperback book published shortly before the death of Ephraim Waite.
- General Content: A sanitized collection of notes on the Pnakotic Fragments to English, based on the understanding that the original text is a mathematical or scientific work rather than occult, along with incomplete or dubious translations of the original text into English.
- Spells: ? (few, or none, perhaps some relating to mind transfer)
- Sanity Loss: (minor)
- Mythos Knowledge: (minor)
- Occult Knowledge: (minor)
- the film Stranger Aeons (2005 film)
Associated Mythos Elements