The Raid on Innsmouth
Pages: 57 (1st ed.)
Appears in: Escape from Innsmouth
This climactic adventure recreates the U.S. government's raid on the town of Innsmouth.
- Review by Darren MacLennan on RPG.net
- Review by Gilbert Pili on RPG.net
- Review by Eric Dodd on RPGGeek.com
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
The investigators meet with the leaders of the raid in Boston before embarking on the following 6 interlocking objectives:
- The Esoteric Order of Dagon: The main goal of this objective is the seizing of the EOD's headquarters and the capture of its leaders.
- The Marsh Mansion: This part of the raid calls for the capture of the Marsh family at their mansion.
- The Smugglers' Tunnels:This mission calls for the raiders, in boats, to enter the old smugglers' tunnels running under Innsmouth, clearing them out, and then destroying them.
- Devil Reef: The Coast Guard has been assigned to patrol the harbor and Devil Reef to prevent any escape in boats, as well as keep any Deep Ones from aiding the town.
- Y'ha-nthlei: A Navy submarine has been assigned the task of torpedoing Y'ha-nthlei.
- Marsh Refinery: ...
Tomes and Artifacts: The Book of Dagon (tablets)