The Disciples of Cthulhu
Publisher: Oakland, CA : Chaosium, Inc., 1996
Page Count: 272 p.
Author(s): Edward P. Berglund, editor
Second revised edition. Nine stories of Mythos horror, seven from the Original Edition and two new to this edition. With original introduction by Robert Bloch.
- "Preface to the Revised Edition", Edward P. Berglund
- "Preface to the Original Edition", Edward P. Berglund
- "Introduction", Robert Bloch
- "The Fairground Horror", Brian Lumley
- "The Silence of Erika Zann", James Wade
- "All-Eye", Bob Van Laerhoven
- "The Tugging", Ramsey Campbell
- "Where Yidhra Walks", Walter C. DeBill, Jr.
- "Glimpses", A. A. Attanasio
- "Dope War of the Black Tong", Robert M. Price
- "Darkness, My Name Is", Eddy C. Bertin
- "The Terror from the Depths", Fritz Leiber
Comments / Trivia
Chaosium publication 6011. Revised from original publication (New York: DAW Books, Inc., 1976). ISBN 1-56882-054-2. Part of the Call of Cthulhu Fiction line.
- "The stories "Zoth-Ommog", by Lin Carter, and The Feaster from Afar", by Joseph Payne Brennan, which appeaed in the original collection, have been replaced with "Glimpses" and "Dope War of the Black Tong" for this edition. "Zoth-Ommog" was subsquently published in The Xothic Legend Cycle as "The Horror in the Gallery". "The Feaster from Afar" was subsequently published in The Hastur Cycle, Second Revised Edition.
- ""The Fairground Horror" and "The Tugging" were revised for this edition.