- That is not dead which can eternal lie,
- And with strange aeons even death may die.
Generally the second word is spelled eon in the United States and Canada, and aeon outside of North America, with æon an archaic spelling that is rarely used any more.
Strange Eons or Strange Aeons or Strange Æons may mean:
- Strange Eons, a 1978 novel by Robert Bloch
- Strange Aeons, a 1995 supplement for Call of Cthulhu published by Chaosium
- Strange Aeons (1st Edition), a 2009 miniatures game published by Uncle Mike's Worldwide
- Strange Aeons II, a 2010 supplement for Call of Cthulhu published by Chaosium
- Strange Aeons, a magazine (published from 2010 to present) with Cthulhu Mythos-themed content, published by Eryx Press (also spelled "Strange Æons")
- Strange Aeons (2nd Edition), a 2015 miniatures game published by Uncle Mike's Worldwide
- Strange Eons, a software tool allowing users to create Print-and-Play Game Supplements such as Arkham Horror: The Door to Saturn
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.