Nyarlathotep (1999 short)
An experimental/art film abstractly describing the genesis of the creation of a "god" in Lovecraft's mythology. The texts are excerpts from Necronomicon.
- Release Date: 1999
- Country/Language: Canada, French
- Genres/Technical: Fantasy, art/experimental
- Runtime: 4 min
- Director: Marco Dubé
- Producer/Production Co: Beyond Books
- View Film: (link)
- Rated: (none) (equivalent of "G")
A rough measure of how "Lovecraftian" the work is:
- SSS__ (Three Tentacles: Lovecraftian)
Note: This rating is not intended as a measure of quality, merely of how closely related to Lovecraftian "Weird" fiction the work is.
- (needs review!)
The genesis of the creation of a "god" in Lovecraft's mythology. The texts are excerpts from Necronomicon.
Comments, Trivia, Dedication
Associated Mythos Elements