Nameless Cults (fiction)
Publisher: Oakland, CA : Chaosium, Inc., 2001
Page Count: 372 p.
The Cthulhu Mythos fiction of Robert E. Howard.
- Introduction ("Raven, Son of Morn"), Robert E. Price
- "The Black Stone"
- "Worms of the Earth"
- "The Little People"
- "People of the Dark"
- "The Children of the Night"
- "The Thing on the Roof"
- "The Abbey", Robert E. Howard and C. J. Henderson
- "The Fire of Asshurbanipal"
- "The Door to the World", Robert E. Howard and Joseph S. Pulver
- "The Hoofed Thing"
- "Dig Me No Grave"
- "The House in the Oaks", Robert E. Howard and August Derleth
- "The Black Bear Bites"
- "The Shadow Kingdom"
- "The Gods of Bal-Sagoth"
- "Black Eons", Robert E. Howard and Robert M. Price
- "The Challenge from Beyond", C. L. Moore, A. Merritt, H. P. Lovecraft, Robert E. Howard, and Frank Belknap Long.
Comments / Trivia
Chaosium publication 6028. ISBN 1-56882-130-1.
A prefatory note warns
The stories herein are complete and unexpurgated. Some contain racist stereotypes and references. Readers can judge them for themselves.
- none yet