Dagon, Issue 17
Publisher: Carl T. Ford
Publishing Year: April/May, 1987
Cover Price: 90p
Editor: Carl T. Ford
Format: Softcover A5
- Crawling Its Way - New Releases
- H.P. Lovecraft as "Occultist" - An Exploration (Blackmore) The various developments in the Occult world which have attempted to convince us that there is more to Lovecraft's Mythos than pure fiction
- The Prophets of Pandemonium - Arthur Machen and H.P. Lovecraft (Valentine) Machen's influence on HPL
- Was There A Real Brown Jenkin? (Murray) Was HPL's "Dream-House" character based on a real-life creature?
- Lovecraft's Use of Theosophy (Price) Blavatsky's influence on Lovecraft
- Lovecraft, The Golden Dawn and Enochian Chess (Nichols) Did Lovecraft have more involvement with the G.D. than scholars would have us believe?
- Foxflesh [prose poem] (Lewis)
- The Red Brains Trust [Regular Q&A Column] (Jeffery)
- Ba'albek (Watts) Prof. Simon Davreau uncovers further sinister revelations
- R'lyeh Reviews
- Shadow Man [poem] (Lumley)
- Black Mail [Letters Column]
Front Cover Text
For Readers of the Cthulhu Mythos and Players of Call of Cthulhu
The Cthulhu Mythos and The Occult
Back Cover Text
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, trivia, images, anything else of note.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.