Dagon, Issue 13
Publisher: Carl T. Ford
Publishing Year: June, 1986
Cover Price: 75p
Editor: Carl T. Ford
Artists: Dave Carson (back)
Format: Softcover A5
- Whistler [poem] (Lumley)
- Cthaat Aquadingen - A Guide to Further Research (Ford)
- On Receiving A Small RPG Piece (Letter written by Lumley to a fan)
- Interview with Brian Lumley (Ford)
- Responses to "Guns Don't Kill People, Shoggoths Do!"
- Doctor Phibes Rises Again[suggested other 'zines of interest]
- Celluloid Mythos - The Mythos on Night Gallery (Ford)
- Black Mail [Letters Column]
- R'lyeh Reviews
- Unauthorised Alterations to "Alone In The Dark" (Hatherley)
- Cthulhuoid Tales of Terror [recommendations for Mythos fiction] (Bennison)
- Sleep, Perchance To Dream - Dreaming in Call of Cthulhu (Watts)
- The Red Brains Trust [Regular Q&A Column] (Jeffery)
- The House of the Temple, Part 2 [Fiction] (Lumley)
- The H.P. Lovecraft Checklist of Fiction - Errata and Addenda (Jeffery)
Front Cover Text
For Readers of the Cthulhu Mythos and Players of Call of Cthulhu
Brian Lumley Issue
Lumley Interview, Cthaat Aquadingen, Mythos fiction, poetry and more
Back Cover Text
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, trivia, images, anything else of note.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.