Dagon, Issue 10
Publisher: Carl T. Ford
Publishing Year: November/December, 1985
Cover Price: 70p
Editor: Carl T. Ford
Artists: Garry Marshall (front), Mark Hetherington
Format: Softcover A5
Scenarios: The Lurker Beneath (Bennison)
- Nearly Human (Morrison): "The first in a series of articles aimed at producing ideas for the Keeper in his campaign"
- Crime and Punishment (Bailey): "The Law in the 20's in England and some useful background material for players"
- The Horror at Witches Hollow, Part 1 [Fiction] (Curran): "A creepy mythos tale set in Bob's mythos community - the New Exeter commune"
- A Checklist of H.P. Lovecraft's Fiction, Part 1 (Jeffery): "a listing of all the tales of the Old Gentleman, many rare ones and others which you aay not have heard of"
- Bugg-Shash, The Terrible (Bennison): "The 2nd part detailing Mad Berkley's Book and other horrors of the Great Old One created by Brian Lumley"
- The Red Brains Trust [Regular Q&A Column]
- Black Mail [Letters Column]
- Doctor Phibes Prescribes [suggested other 'zines of interest]
Front Cover Text
For Players of CoC
Back Cover Text
Comments / Trivia
List dedication, trivia, images, anything else of note.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.