Under Construction! Some (or all) of the information on this page was started by a (well meaning) fanatical cultist, but was never completed, and appears to have been abandoned. Please help complete it if you are able! See this YSDC Forum discussion for details on how you can help: (link) Problem logged on: Feb 19, 2017 The specific problem is: Under Coonstruction (More details may be found on the Discussion Page.)
"Changelings", also known as "Hybrids", "Halflings", "Caliban", "Monster", "Nephilim", "Giants", "Mutants", etc.
Origin: Changelings, often grotesque half-human offspring left in human cribs or born on human families, originally appear in folklore from around the world going back to the dawn of legend.
The terms "Changeling", "Halfling", "Hybrid", etc. are general terms, and can be applied to any sort of half-human creature, including:
- Deep One Hybrids
- the half-human offspring of The Little People or Worms of the Earth
- Grey Alien Hybrids
- children "fathered" or corrupted by Great Old Ones
- children whose ancestry can be traced to Gnophkehs, Voormis, "white apes", "Dawn Men", and other proto-humans, pseudo-humans, etc.
- children whose DNA or embryos were modified by Deros or Mi-Go
- children mutated by a Colour Out of Space or other such corrupting influence
Deep One Hybrids
TO DO - Great Old Ones and Colours Out of Space
Proto- and Sub-Humans
TO DO - Gnophkehs, Voormi, etc.
TO DO - Worms of the Earth, Faeries, Deros
TO DO - Mi-Go, Grey Aliens