Blue Heaven Ballroom
Name: The Blue Heaven Ballroom, located in a 1920s "large American city", USA
Origin: scenario "Dead Man Stomp"
In the Mythos
A generic meeting-place and semi-public setting for scenarios to start in (used by default as the setting for opening scenes of "Dead Man Stomp"). The ballroom thrives under Prohibition as a place protected by both police and the mob for conducting their respective and mutual business.
Heresies and Controversies
- Roland Marlow, owner of the ballroom
- Ballroom staff
- waiters and waitresses
- kitchen staff and dishwashers
- misc. house entertainers, chorus girls and boys, etc.
- Government officials
- City Mayor (quietly permits the gang's alcohol business, as long as it is operated discretely; enjoys the alcohol himself)
- Chief of Police (and/or other police "on the take")
- Roger Daniels, an undercover U.S. Treasury agent with the Bureau of Prohibition (investigating the premises)
- The Five-Star Band:
- Mitch Wester, cornet (also leader, singer, and "face" of the band)
- "Hoodoo" Buster Bedson, drums
- Leroy Turner, trumpet
- ?, trombone
- ?, clarinet
- ?, piano
- Call of Cthulhu Scenario: "Dead Man Stomp"