Arkham Gazette, Issue 03
Magazine: The Arkham Gazette
Publisher: Sentinel Hill Press
Publishing Year: October, 2015
Cover Price: ??
Editor: Bret Kramer
Format: Softcover & PDF
- New England's Witch Trials (Kramer)
- Witchcraft in Lovecraft Country (Kramer)
- Building a Better Witch (Hudak & Kramer)
- Gods of the Witches (Kramer)
- Rat-Things and Worse Horrors - Familiars and the Mythos (Huth & Kramer)
- Marked by the Devil - Lessions in Lesions (Price)
- Scenario Seed: The Dried Cat (Barker)
- Of Evill Sorceries Done in New-England of Daemons in no Humane Shape (Kramer)
- Touched by the Fairies (Adair)
- Witches' Hollow (Kramer)
- Annotated Scenario Bibliography - Witches and Witchcraft (Kramer)
Scenarios: The Queen of Night (Scenario) (Huth & Kramer)
Front Cover Text
Witches and Witchcraft
Back Cover Text
Advertisement for "The Unspeakable Oath"
Comments / Trivia
This third issue of the magazine was the first to be officially licensed by Chaosium and the first to be sold commercially (and also in print). Its production was funded by a successful Kickstarter campaign run in December, 2014. As the result of stretch goals met during that campaign other previous issues will also be updated and made available as print-on-demand magazines.
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this magazine. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.