Achtung Cthulhu: Guide to the Eastern Front
Product Code: 1053
Publishing Year: 2014
Cover Price: $14.99 (PDF)
Setting(s): World War II
Format(s): PDF only (but will also be softcover)
'HORROR STALKS THE STEPPES!
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the secret history of the war in Russia: a vast land under the thumb of a brutal regime; a downtrodden yet determined population who have seen many horrors, not all of them of man’s making; and a land where giant machines of war rage across the countryside, terrorising all in their path.
The Guide to the Eastern Front adds a new dimension to the Secret War, including:
- New investigator occupation templates: play members of the Soviet underworld, political prisoners, NKVD agents, and the cavalry
- Information on Russian military structure and the issues faced when waging a war on the Eastern Front
- More nameless horrors and vile creatures, such as the Krysolud,
- The insects from Shaggai, and the Stalin Lampen
- Details on the inner workings of Institute 21, Otdel MI, and the Cult of Red Horus, as well as a variety of independent occult organisations and their nefarious plans for the Soviet Union
- Tanks! (including Nachtwölfe’s proposed super tank that puts the Maus and Ratte to shame...)
- Stats and rules for use with BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!
In fact, a whole dossier’s worth of useful historical and fantastical information to help you expand your campaign out into the wider world of the Secret War.
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. This is a supplement for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's Guides.
Front Cover Text
Guide to the Eastern Front
Back Cover Text
Comments / Trivia
Spoilers - Keepers Eyes Only
Players should not read any further.
Comment here to Keepers about this book. Comments on specific Scenarios and Campaigns go on their respective pages. Keep DISCUSSION on the talk page.