Photo
- - - - -

Pagan Publishing Announces Delta Green Lottery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#41 ryansommer

ryansommer

Master

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:20 PM

Well, I can't say it was a piece of cake, but it was fun to meet Scott and help out the gaming community. It was also quite a suprise to find out that Pagan Publishing is a mere mile from my house. Thanks for the book and the other goodies, Scott.
Now where did I put the Advil.........ah yes, there they are.

This is a randome question related to another post on here, but is The Starts Are Right still in print or does anyone know where a guy can find it? I've got my DG book and I'm now working hard to line up a slew of wonderfully horrific operas for my unsuspecting players.

#42 WinstonP

WinstonP

Breakfast Clubber

• Super Moderator
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:35 PM

This is a random question related to another post on here, but is The Starts Are Right still in print or does anyone know where a guy can find it? I've got my DG book and I'm now working hard to line up a slew of wonderfully horrific operas for my unsuspecting players.

The Stars Are Right (revised edition) is still in print. If you did around the boards I'm sure you'll find plenty of DG scenario suggestions.

#43 ryansommer

ryansommer

Master

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:43 PM

Thanks Winston. After I posted that message I realized I was being lazy and did an Amazon search for it. I found the book and will be ordering it soon.
As for operas, I've been following AdamAshtonbury's wrtie ups and am going to use them for inspiration. I think I will start with Pupetshows and Shadow Plays but I am not sure where to go from there. Convergence is something I want to run once the players have a solid understanding of the setting and how DG operates.

#44 EdwardPickmanDerby

EdwardPickmanDerby

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 07:20 AM

sometime over the weekend I will put DGd20 on the website

Are they on the website now and I'm just being an idiot, because they dont seem to be on the pagan front page at this time.
Its not whether you live or die, its how you go insane.

#45 Death_Jester

Death_Jester

Master

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

I haven't seen the new Delta Green book come up on the Arkham Bazaar, Amazon or even the Pagen Publishing website. Are we looking at some new delay or is there a date that we can expect to be able to buy this shiney shiney new book?

#46 EdwardPickmanDerby

EdwardPickmanDerby

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:43 AM

Has anyone gotten a copy from this main shipment, and if so how can the rest of us do the same?

#47 jasonw1239

jasonw1239

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

According to A.Scott Glancy in the Yahoo Delta Green forum, last Friday he shipped out a load of books to distributors in the midwest and east coast.
He had plans to personally deliver a carload of books to Arkham Bazaar over the weekend but it has not been confirmed that it actually happened.

#48 StephanieMcAlea

StephanieMcAlea

Lesser Servitor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:58 PM

Any of these copies available in the UK?

#49 EdwardPickmanDerby

EdwardPickmanDerby

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:27 PM

Arkham bazaar now has copies available. JOY!!!!!