• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tjgreenway

tjgreenway

Master

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:03 AM

I may be completely out of luck here, but I'm back visiting good ol' Blighty in February (12-26) and was hoping I'd be able to get a bit of Cthulhu gaming in while I'm there. The plan is to spend the first week in London and down south (plans are still very vague at this point), heading up north (near Burnley, although this leg of the trip will mostly be taken up with family events) on the 18th or 19th. If this happens to coincide with any gaming conventions that will include Cthulhu gaming within their programme, that would be fantastic, and I wondered if anybody could recommend anything that usually occurs at this time of year for me to look into further?

Alternatively, if anybody would be interested in arranging some kind of one off get-together of like minded souls in the back room of a pub somewhere along the way, this could be another fun alternative. Maybe even over a couple of days, running a couple of different one shots (I'd be happy to run one if this were to happen, but I am keen to also play as I'm the full time 'keeper for my group at home!).

#2 nclarke

nclarke

Son of Yog-Sothoth

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationSunny South Coast

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:44 AM

Weekend of the 24th is Revelation, a PbtA gaming con in Sheffield but I doubt a lot of Cthulhu gaming might happen there, mostly because there aren't many Cthulhu based PbtA games and I don't see any currently on the schedule.