So my group, after a long time of D&D 5e, have been persuaded to return to my first love which is CoC and I've managed to snag a new copy of the Horror on the Orient Express campaign.
You may remember some of my treatment of the Eternal Lies campaign (see here - http://www.yog-sotho...gms-only/page-1 ) and now I want to do some stuff for HotOE.
I'll mainly be doing print stuff that I can share on here as I make it. Has anyone done anything they'd kindly share and this can be a resource. I've has a look through what I can find here through a cursory search bar look-see but can't really find anything on props.
So far I reckon I'm going to start with (They did the Doom Train as a prequel already so that's out):
- Character cards for all the NPCs
- Video handout of Smith's lecture - was thinking of a slideshow + voice-over so its not just me delivering a long monologue.
- Authentic looking newspapers that contain the text of the actual handout clippings with world events etc...
- Copies of the telegrams on the Makryats
- Handouts from the British library
- Skin (I'll use a suitable not to graphic image I think) note in Turkish
- A letter in Makryats shop foreshadowing the jigsaw prince in Lausanne.
Any ideas or shared props would be greatly appreciated!