Photo
- - - - -

Fungi & Masks - Merging into one Campaign?

CoC 7e Jazz Age

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dave9929

dave9929

Master

• Patron
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:29 AM

I had an idea, and I’m sure I couldn’t be the first person to think of it, so here it goes. Fungi from Yuggoth and Masks of Nyarlathotep are kinda similar, so my idea was to merge them into one campaign. I know what your thinking they are both pretty large campaigns all by themselves, but hear me out. What I’m thinking of doing is running Fungi, and once that is done have my Investigators go through other adventures for a while then the specter of Nyarlathotep rises again in Masks. What I was thinking of doing was making Nephru-ka, aspect of Nyarlathotep in Fungi, be the same in Masks in place of Nephren-ka. I need to work out how to add NWI into Masks, and maybe Edward Chandler From Fungi. I just thought it would be cool to have a continuation of Fungi into Masks and make them interconnect somehow. So that’s my idea

Thoughts, Opinions, ideas??

#2 alter

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBielsko-Biała, Poland

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:57 AM

I'm not sure, but Fungi are later in timeline then Masks? If I remember correctly, even in Fungi there is suggestions for doing something like that. But in that order.

My new blog about gaming, books and Lovecraftiana: bigthingswithsmallwings.blogspot.com

#3 Dante7

Dante7

Knight of the Outer Void

• PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

I integrated them with Shadows of Yog Sothoth, leading with Shadows and saving Masks for last because of Stanford's return.  I just wove the similar chapters of Fungi and Masks together and based the integration of the other chapters on that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CoC 7e, Jazz Age