#1 RogerBW

RogerBW

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Locationnear London, UK

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:10 AM

I am putting together a bulk order of dice rings from http://www.critsuccess.com/ . I've been using these for over a year and they work pretty well, but getting them from the US to the UK is expensive.

Dice rings are available in numbered d4, d6, d10, d12, d20, d24; also double d10 for percentile, 2 or 3 d6, and pipped rather than numbered 1, 2 or 3d6. Other "dice"-type rings are Alignment, English Alphabet, Attitude, Playing Cards, Elder Futhark Runes, Elemental and FATE/FUDGE dice.

They're available in black, blue, gold and rainbow colours, and in various sizes. You'll need American ring size guides - Paul has my set, and will have them available at the Games Day this weekend. Or talk to a jeweller (big department stores tend to have them) and use the conversion chart at https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Ring_size .

The absolute worst-case pricing (if just one person wants a ring) is £36 (because there are large fixed components for shipping and customs). If two people do, it's £27 each, and it'll gradually slide down towards £20 as the size of the order increases.

If you want to join this, please:

Pick your ring(s) (type, colour, size);
Tell me: dicering@firedrake.org or private message me here;
If the order gets huge, I'll ask you for some money up front so that I don't end up carrying the whole thing on my credit card;
I order the rings (some time next week);
When they arrive, I quote you a final price, to include postal delivery to you;
You pay by paypal (or bank transfer, if you must).

I won't take any profit out of this, just cover my costs; any surplus goes to YSDC.

ETA: not all sizes are in stock in all colours, so check the critsuccess web site if you can.

Edited by RogerBW, 23 October 2017 - 12:32 PM.

Role-playing: Tekeli-li including podcast "Improvised Radio Theatre - With Dice" and the new home of Whartson Hall Gamers
3d printing for boardgames, RPGs, etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sell