5 replies to this topic

#1 khyungbird

khyungbird

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:10 PM

Hi everyone! For those who like cartoony art and classic Call of Cthulhu adventures, I wanted to let you know that I've drawn a "walkthrough map" of the classic Cthulhu one-shot "The Haunting", aka "The Corbitt House"!

This is in the style of my Dungeons & Dragons walkthroughs.

Produced with the kind blessing of Chaosium, the map is currently only available as part of the RPG comics anthology "Advanced Death Saves", now on Kickstarter: 

https://www.kickstar...ced-death-saves

If you're interested, please check it out and support our Kickstarter! You can see a small version of the full map on the KS page.

Jason Thompson

#2 yockenthwaite

yockenthwaite

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • LocationDundee, Scotland

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:53 PM

I backed it earlier. Sad not to be able to pick up a print copy - they will only ship the books to the US and Canada. But I will enjoy the PDF version.

#3 JS113

JS113

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• Patron
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:29 AM

Yockenthwaite if you want to get a print copy I can mail it to you if you want to use my address. I ship things overseas from the US all the time.

#4 yockenthwaite

yockenthwaite

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

Yockenthwaite if you want to get a print copy I can mail it to you if you want to use my address. I ship things overseas from the US all the time.

Many thanks JS113. I'll decide nearer the time what I'm going to do if that's ok. I'm extremely grateful for your very kind offer :)

#5 yockenthwaite

yockenthwaite

Breakfast Clubber

• Patron Premium
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

International shipping has now been added directly to the Kickstarter, so I've changed my pledge to take advantage of that. Thanks again JS113 for your generous offer :)

#6 JS113

JS113

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• Patron
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:10 AM

No problem, glad they added it! Shipping internationally is the worst, but I still am glad to get something in print whenever possible.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fundraiser