• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andreroy

andreroy

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

For those asking the obvious question, Sky Sharks is a movie (currently in post production) which was (partially) financed via Kickstarter in late 2016.

Essentially the premisse is this.

Sky Sharks - Deep in the ice of the antarctic, a team of geologists uncover an old nazi laboratory still intact where dark experiments had occured. In order to conquer the world, the Nazis created modified sharks who were able to fly and whose riders are genetically mutated, undead super-humans.

And right away I'm thinking Nachtw├Âlfe and one of their twisted experiment. Now while we already hame Assault on the Mountains of Madness so we could either:

- add this facility to the described Nazi facilities in the Antarctic;
- add a new location to the adventure;
- Move the location to an Arctic island.

But what kind of adaptation would be needed here, off the bat I'm thinking, modified mummy (rather then zombie) for the Super soldier. Not too sure about the shark yet. Any idea?

PS: I could even see this being used post-war or Modern/Delta Green era for more impact.

#2 yronimoswhateley

yronimoswhateley

Lesser Servitor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationDunwich, Maryland

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:11 AM

"They were not altogether sharks, nor moles, nor bats, nor ants, nor decomposed human beings, but something I cannot and must not recall..."

You might combine the "rider" and "shark" together with a handful of other, less likely things, into an indescribable ready-made composite monster, such as the Byakhee....

"I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time." - Blaise Pascal

#3 andreroy

andreroy

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:43 AM

You might combine the "rider" and "shark" together with a handful of other, less likely things, into an indescribable ready-made composite monster, such as the Byakhee....

Althought the movie is quite literally Nazionale Zombies riding flying shark, your suggestion of a less literal interpretation of the opposition could work...but might shift towards the Black Sun as the main faction here though.