2 replies to this topic

#1 gomyar

gomyar

Master

• Patron+
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:14 PM

Howdy. Is this the correct forum for touting your own stuff? I hope so.. anyways.

I've gone ahead and made a small free android game for your amusement. It's a dungeon bashing Lovecraft inspired Android app, pitting a group of perfectly respectable and upstanding members of society against the perils of a mad Baron's experiments.

The fact that it was written at all was inspired by Paul and Vals short video they did. Remember that short video? The one with the puppets. Anyways afterwards Paul said something along the lines of "just go make it - whatever it is, put it together with whatever you have going".

So I did that cause most of what I have going is programming stuff. Even did my own art, can you tell? Got some sound effects off free sound sites mostly and made some others myself, sometimes by banging my sock off the table. 

Anyways - the game itself is called The Keeper at The Gate and can be found here: https://play.google....ckturtle.keeper

So have a play - lemme know what you think, I would love to hear any and all feedback you guys have.

cheers :)

#2 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,403 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

Excellent! Thank you for sharing this.

The one with the puppets.

Ahh, yes. The Importance of Being Eldritch...

#3 gomyar

gomyar

Master

• Patron+
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

That's the one :) inspiring stuff