4 replies to this topic

#1 trevlix

trevlix

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Hey all -

Wanted to let you know about VirtuaCon 17, an online convention sponsored by RPGGeek that will take from 16:00 (UTC) October 6th until 22:00 (UTC) October 8th, 2017. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are our days of operation and we'll be slotting in games and events around the clock. The con is 100% free.

We have a number of games already, but need more. Any RPG is welcome to be run, but obviously I'm partial to Call of Cthulhu and Trail of Cthulhu. Oh, did I mention that Pelgrane Press and Chaosium have generously supplied some prizes for the GMs? 

If you are interested in running a game, post it to the GM signup thread on RPGGeek. Yes, you have to sign-up to RPGGeek, but that is also free and, well, is a pretty cool site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or post on the RPGGeek thread. The deadline for submitting games is Oct 1, but we will open up game registration on Warhorn before then.

#2 trevlix

trevlix

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:33 PM

Just a bump to say that the initial set of events have been released. A bunch of Call of Cthulhu games on there, including some being run by Jon Hook and Oscar Rios! Game sign-ups will being on 9/15.

We are still looking for GMs, so please consider running a game!

#3 trevlix

trevlix

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

Hey all - just wanted to let you know that player registration for VirtuaCon 17 is open! Currently, we have over 20 games running the weekend of Oct 6-8, the majority of them Call of Cthulhu. MUP's own Keeper Jon is running a number of games, Thom Raley from Into the Darkness, as is famed author and president of Golden Goblin Press Oscar Rios.

I can guarantee that you will probably have very few chances in life to play in a game run by these amazing keepers...for free. Don't miss it.

Just head over to the Warhorn site and sign up. There are lots of other games running as well, so have fun!

#4 carpocratian

carpocratian

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

What technology is used for running and playing the games.  Roll20?

#5 HelplessBystander

HelplessBystander

Keeper of the Silver Gate

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationDreamlands

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Audio, Convention