• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Cangarwbach

Cangarwbach

Neophyte

• 3 posts
  • LocationShrewsbury, UK

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

I'm looking forward to shoehorning together both the new Peru chapter, and also the Yucatan adventure prologue from the Masks Companion. Probably quite a bit of work Pulping the Companion, but will be worth it.

#82 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

It sounds like Chaosium are now hedging their bets as to whether the PDF will be out by the end of 2017.

#83 KnygathinZhaum

KnygathinZhaum

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill, NC

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

It sounds like Chaosium are now hedging their bets as to whether the PDF will be out by the end of 2017.

Yeah it was starting to feel like that. I was hoping the big announcement the other day was going to be about a PDF release date rather than unfinished artwork. C'est la vie

#84 unraveler

unraveler

Neophyte

• 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

Really looking forward the new edition of the wonderful campaign! I also would like to know:

1. When the PDF will be out, would I be able to pay full price for pre-ordering the hardcover? Or the PDF will give me a coupon discount for the hardcover when it will be ready?

2. Are the YSDC team gonna have a pre-release cover of the changes & additions to the new edition?

3. Sorry if this one is not really relevant to ask here, but: The Eldritch Horror's expansion (with the same name) is gonna be the big one's type, which usually means - 2 new AOs. So who's gonna be the second AO in this expansion? (And sorry again for asking this here, I know this is not FF, but they haven't posted any news about it since the announced over 2 months ago, and I'm really really curious)

#85 MOB

MOB

Chaosium Inc.

• Publisher
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, VIC Australia

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

Really looking forward the new edition of the wonderful campaign! I also would like to know:

1. When the PDF will be out, would I be able to pay full price for pre-ordering the hardcover? Or the PDF will give me a coupon discount for the hardcover when it will be ready?

2. Are the YSDC team gonna have a pre-release cover of the changes & additions to the new edition?

3. Sorry if this one is not really relevant to ask here, but: The Eldritch Horror's expansion (with the same name) is gonna be the big one's type, which usually means - 2 new AOs. So who's gonna be the second AO in this expansion? (And sorry again for asking this here, I know this is not FF, but they haven't posted any news about it since the announced over 2 months ago, and I'm really really curious)

I can at least answer your first question—when the PDF comes out and you buy it from Chaosium.com you'll receive a discount coupon. The coupon will give you the full price of the PDF off the cost of the physical product when it is out, which will be about 3-4 months later. Chaosium is doing this for all new releases.

#86 unraveler

unraveler

Neophyte

• 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:36 AM

I can at least answer your first question—when the PDF comes out and you buy it from Chaosium.com you'll receive a discount coupon. The coupon will give you the full price of the PDF off the cost of the physical product when it is out, which will be about 3-4 months later. Chaosium is doing this for all new releases.

Thanks for the instant replay.   :-D

I also found an answer to my third question in FFG's forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Publisher, Pulp, Jazz Age, Press Release, CoC 7e