Fundraiser

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TYPE40

TYPE40

Neophyte

• 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hi there everyone, I'm Allan from TYPE40.

I've not been a member for long but MOB from Chaosium and Mark from Campaign coins suggested that this was the perfect place to  post about our Kickstarter that just launched.

Here's the link

We are making a beautiful Call of Cthulhu leather document wallet plus a whole bunch of Kickstarter only items to go along with it to make up an Investigator's kit.

It's licensed by Chaosium and the we are calling the Kiskstarter version our Black and Gold series. Limited edition detailing that won't be available on the post kickstarter product, along with all of the other pledge levels that are Kickstarter exclusives.

"Who are you and what is a TYPE40?"

Oh yes, you don't know me from Adam. TYPE40 is a Melbourne, Australia based creative business. We make high end, in-world artefacts from pop-culture, TV and movies. We now have a license to make them from Call of Cthulhu as well and this is our first Kickstarter to get things going.

We've made things for fans, enthusiats and celebrities all over the world for over five years now and I have been playing CoC for about 30years. After meeting with Chaosium, combining the two just made sense. So we did and this is just the start of it.

We have so much in store if this first Kickstarter is successful that it is doing us a bamboozle what to pick next. My personal favorite is the dics of R'lyeh that you can see in the Kickstarter video. (I already did a prototype from aluminium). But it can't happen if there isn't an audience for it.

So, I hope that's you .

Check out the Kickstarter, back it if you think what we have looks good or just share it. Every bit of help is appreciated.

Thanks for listening

Allan

#2 TYPE40

TYPE40

Neophyte

• 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:28 AM

Hey everyone,

quick update about the Kickstarter. It got funded , so that's a good thing.

If you backed us, thank you.

Another thing is that they are nearly 50% sold out and if you have any interest you might want to consider jumping in there and taking a look.

All the best

Allan

#3 TYPE40

TYPE40

Neophyte

• 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:28 AM

Hey everyone, thanks for the Kickstarter support.

As you might know, the campaign is funded and now 50% sold out.

We have a little under two weeks left and if you or anyone you know were considering backing the project, now is a good time.

The run of Limited Edition Black and Gold leather document wallets won't be seen again after the campaign ends in their kickstarter format.

Plus, all the extras that you get when you pledge wont be availble outside the campaign.

Thanks again

Allan

#4 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,382 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:00 PM

This KS raised $AUD 16,901/9,000 from 93 backers.

Estimated delivery: February, 2018

#5 TYPE40

TYPE40

Neophyte

• 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

Thanks PoC and thanks to everyone who took a look.

We were very happy with the response and support for our first Kickstarter.

It's encouraging and we will be doing more in the future so keep an eye out.

If you'd like to be kept up to date with what we are doing, consider our newsletter on www.type40.com.au

Thanks again

Allan
TYPE40

#6 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,382 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

We talked about the TYPE40 document wallet during yesterday's meeting of The Cthulhu Breakfast Club. The recording should be out later today and freely available to listen to for the next week or so.

CBC, Sep 2017 Leather Docs

#7 TYPE40

TYPE40

Neophyte

• 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

Well that was a treat :)

Thanks for the mention 

A quick Kickstarter update. As you all know, it was successful and we know some people missed out so we have put up a pre order site through backerkit for a while.

You can get on board while it lasts if you would like to. 

Link Here

Cheers

Allan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fundraiser