Photo
- - - - -

CoC rarities for auction - including YSDC benefit items!

Sell Collector Fundraiser

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheHistorian

TheHistorian

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron Ultra
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:11 AM

I'm cleaning off a few shelves this summer, and I just got to my Call Of Cthulhu duplicates section. So let's have an auction!

EDIT: I've clarified the auction process.

Start and end times: Auctions are live as soon as I post this. Auctions end on August 13 at 12:01pm PDT (UTC -7).

Currency / payment: US Dollars via Paypal. If you happen to be local to me, cash is fine too. Payments due within 48 hours of end of auctions.

Shipping: Buyer pays shipping, and I will ship anywhere. I am in the US (California), and will use any reasonable shipping method you choose. I always use boxes when shipping, so barring catastrophic handling, your items will arrive in the same condition as shipped.

Minimum bids / process: The starting prices will be listed in red, once a bid has been received it will change to green. Please bid via private message; bids in the thread will be ignored. I will let you know if you have the high bid. Tie bids go to the first received in my inbox. Bids must be in whole dollars. This is NOT run in eBay increment format; your bid is your bid, but of course you may bid as many times as you like. Example: An item is currently listed at $100 and you bid $150. The new bid is yours at $150, not $101.

YSDC benefit items: All profits from these two items go to YSDC. Bid even higher - it's a donation!

References: I can point you to my ebay account and/or other folks I have dealt with.

PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/cNLoz

Questions: Please ask!

Item #1 - Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep, Chaosium 25th Anniversary Edition Hardcover

Bid: $50

Notes: light wear at the corners, otherwise very nice

Item #2 - Malleus Monstrorum, Chaosium 25th Anniversary Edition Hardcover

Bid: $207 ( a***o )

Notes: a couple dinged corners, small dent in back cover (see picture), easily the hardest of the 25th anniversary books to find

Item #3 - Dagon Issue 18/19
Bid: $10 ( m***c )
Notes: light to medium cover wear, rusty staples, pages 39-42 missing, but I can provide pictures of those pages from a complete copy

Item #4 - First Book Of Things (Monograph #0307, early tape bound version)
Bid: $10
Notes: light shelf wear (the white crackling you see in the black ink is normal for these cheaply printed early versions)

Item #5 - Strange Tales Of Dread & Wonder #1 (Monograph #0329)
Bid: $10 ( k***b )
Notes: light shelf wear

Item #6 - Rise Of The Dead (Monograph #0355)
Bid: $10

Item #7 - Pulp Cthulhu
Bid: $10 ( m***c )
Notes: dinged corner, otherwise as new

Item #8 - Walker In The Wastes YSDC BENEFIT ITEM!
Bid: $50 ( m***c )

Notes: some cover edge wear (back is about the same), interior excellent, small price sticker on back

Item #9 - Cthulhu Invictus (Monograph #0301 Signed & Numbered Limited Convention Edition) YSDC BENEFIT ITEM!

Bid: $50 ( k***b )

Notes: as new, this is #23/30 and is also signed by Chad Bowser, Andi Newton, and Deane Goodwin, one of the most limited CoC items by Chaosium ever

Edited by TheHistorian, 05 August 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#2 TheHistorian

TheHistorian

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron Ultra
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:00 PM

I'm cleaning off a few shelves this summer, and I just got to my Call Of Cthulhu duplicates section. So let's have an auction!

EDIT: Apparently I can't edit the first post after a couple days. I'll copy/paste and the last post in the thread will always be authoritative.

Start and end times: Auctions are live as soon as I post this. Auctions end on August 13 at 12:01pm PDT (UTC -7).

Currency / payment: US Dollars via Paypal. If you happen to be local to me, cash is fine too. Payments due within 48 hours of end of auctions.

Shipping: Buyer pays shipping, and I will ship anywhere. I am in the US (California), and will use any reasonable shipping method you choose. I always use boxes when shipping, so barring catastrophic handling, your items will arrive in the same condition as shipped.

Minimum bids / process: The starting prices will be listed in red, once a bid has been received it will change to green. Please bid via private message; bids in the thread will be ignored. I will let you know if you have the high bid. Tie bids go to the first received in my inbox. Bids must be in whole dollars. This is NOT run in eBay increment format; your bid is your bid, but of course you may bid as many times as you like. Example: An item is currently listed at $100 and you bid $150. The new bid is yours at $150, not $101.

YSDC benefit items: All profits from these two items go to YSDC. Bid even higher - it's a donation!

References: I can point you to my ebay account and/or other folks I have dealt with.

Questions: Please ask!

Item #1 - Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep, Chaosium 25th Anniversary Edition Hardcover

Bid: $75 ( e***t )

Bid: $225 ( e***t )

Notes: a couple dinged corners, small dent in back cover (see picture), easily the hardest of the 25th anniversary books to find

Bid: $15 ( e***t )

Notes: light to medium cover wear, rusty staples, pages 39-42 missing, but I can provide pictures of those pages from a complete copy

Bid: $25 ( e***t )

Notes: light shelf wear (the white crackling you see in the black ink is normal for these cheaply printed early versions)

Bid: $20 ( e***t )

Item #7 - Pulp Cthulhu

Bid: $100 ( e***t )

Notes: some cover edge wear (back is about the same), interior excellent, small price sticker on back

Item #9 - Cthulhu Invictus (Monograph #0301 Signed & Numbered Limited Convention Edition) YSDC BENEFIT ITEM!

Notes: as new, this is #23/30 and is also signed by Chad Bowser, Andi Newton, and Deane Goodwin, one of the most limited CoC items by Chaosium ever

#3 TheHistorian

TheHistorian

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron Ultra
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

One day remaining! Let's get those YSDC benefit items bid up!

#4 TheHistorian

TheHistorian

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron Ultra
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:51 AM

EDIT: Apparently I can't edit the first post after a couple days. I'll copy/paste and the last post in the thread will always be authoritative.

Start and end times: Auctions are live as soon as I post this. Auctions end on August 13 at 12:01pm PDT (UTC -7).

Currency / payment: US Dollars via Paypal. If you happen to be local to me, cash is fine too. Payments due within 48 hours of end of auctions.

Shipping: Buyer pays shipping, and I will ship anywhere. I am in the US (California), and will use any reasonable shipping method you choose. I always use boxes when shipping, so barring catastrophic handling, your items will arrive in the same condition as shipped.

Minimum bids / process: The starting prices will be listed in red, once a bid has been received it will change to green. Please bid via private message; bids in the thread will be ignored. I will let you know if you have the high bid. Tie bids go to the first received in my inbox. Bids must be in whole dollars. This is NOT run in eBay increment format; your bid is your bid, but of course you may bid as many times as you like. Example: An item is currently listed at $100 and you bid $150. The new bid is yours at $150, not $101.

YSDC benefit items: All profits from these two items go to YSDC. Bid even higher - it's a donation!

References: I can point you to my ebay account and/or other folks I have dealt with.

Questions: Please ask!

Bid: $75 ( e***t )

Bid: $225 ( e***t )

Bid: $20 ( p***w )

Bid: $25 ( e***t )

Item #7 - Pulp Cthulhu

Notes: as new, this is #23/30 and is also signed by Chad Bowser, Andi Newton, and Deane Goodwin, one of the most limited CoC items by Chaosium ever

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sell, Collector, Fundraiser