CoC 7e Gaslight Looking for Group Online

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PatGrillo

PatGrillo

Neophyte

• 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

Hi, I need players for my ongoing Cthulhu by Gaslight  played using TeamSpeak 3.  We play on Tuesdays 10pm to Midnight UK time.  Only one player at the moment.  Others have left due to Real Life commitments, but all speak well of the campaign.  Let me know if you'd like to play.

#2 nazman13

nazman13

Neophyte

• 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Hi, I need players for my ongoing Cthulhu by Gaslight played using TeamSpeak 3. We play on Tuesdays 10pm to Midnight UK time. Only one player at the moment. Others have left due to Real Life commitments, but all speak well of the campaign. Let me know if you'd like to play.

Hi there. I'd be interested in joining. I can make most Tuesdays. I also live in Scotland so the time zone is no problem.

If you want to pm me the details on how you go about this

Cheers.

#3 fluffy

fluffy

Breakfast Clubber

• Innsmouth House Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

Hi, I am interested in joining you. I am available Tuesdays and time is fine. Please pm me how things work.

Hugs

Always carry a sturdy safety pin

#4 glarson52

glarson52

Master

• Patron
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

I'm interested in playing but know nothing about Teamspeak.

#5 PatGrillo

PatGrillo

Neophyte

• 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

I have messaged the three people above.  Looking forward to meeting you.

#6 PatGrillo

PatGrillo

Neophyte

• 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

I've connected to all three of you on Facebook now, so check your notifications and messages there for more from me.  I've also added you in to a  Facebook group called Tuesday Night Cthulhu, where you'll find the info you'll need for creating a suitable character.  Looking forward to hearing your ideas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CoC 7e, Gaslight, Looking for Group, Online