#1 MOB

MOB

Chaosium Inc.

• Publisher
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, VIC Australia

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

Call of Cthulhu received nominations in 10 categories for this year's ENnie Awards. Congratulations to the many writers, artists and creators involved, a lot of whom frequent this site!

The nominations CoC received are:

Also congratulations to Stygian Fox Publishing, whose Call of Cthulhu licensed supplement The Things We Leave Behind was nominated for Best Adventure.

ENnies voting takes place from July 11 - July 21. We hope YSDC supporters can help the Call of Cthulhu RPG win some of these awards.

Cheers,

MOB, Chaosium Inc.

#2 numtini

numtini

Knight of the Outer Void

• Patron
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationCape Schrod, Massachusetts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:13 AM

Petersens is an absolutely beautiful book that hasn't received nearly enough recognition, maybe because it's 99% art and 1% game. Fingers crossed! (You should consider selling prints. Please? )

Having Doors up against Things is horrible. Either is very well worth winning, but I'd have to give the nod to Things. I love the "small horror" of Doors, but Things takes risks and that should be rewarded. Plus we expect excellence from Chaosium, but as a nearly first release from a new publisher? That's one heck of a debut.

#3 MOB

MOB

Chaosium Inc.

• Publisher
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, VIC Australia

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Having Doors up against Things is horrible. Either is very well worth winning, but I'd have to give the nod to Things. I love the "small horror" of Doors, but Things takes risks and that should be rewarded. Plus we expect excellence from Chaosium, but as a nearly first release from a new publisher? That's one heck of a debut.

Gah, I somehow left off that as well as being nominated for 'Best Adventure", Doors to Darkness was also nominated "Product of the Year" (now edited in above).

Stephanie McLea should be very proud - in addition to Stygian Fox's The Things We Leave Behind , she had a hand in Pulp CthulhuCall of Cthulhu – 7th Edition Slipcase SetCall of Cthulhu – Investigator Handbook, and the Call of Cthulhu – Keeper’s Screen Pack, all up for awards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CoC 7e, Convention, Publisher