8 replies to this topic

#1 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts
  • LocationInnsmouth House, Yorkshire Branch

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

I just wanted to start a forum thread to say a public thank you to everyone who's given support and help to "Olde Yoggie", especially recently in light of certain events.

As they're time-dependent I wanted to mention here a couple of thoughtful and extremely generous offers from MarkMorrison of Campaign Coins and StephanieMcAlea of Stygian Fox.

Campaign Coins - Innsmouth Gold

From now until the end of the month use the code YOGGIE10 at check-out when picking up an Innsmouth Gold 10-Pack from Campaign Coins and you’ll receive a $1.50 discount. At the same time Campaign Coins will donate $5 to YSDC for every one of those YOGGIE10 Innsmouth Gold packs sold (limited to 100 purchased packs)

Stygian Fox - The Things We Leave Behind

From now until midnight on Sunday night (25th June), every physical copy bought of The Things We Leave Behind will see $10 donated to Yoggie and every PDF will see $5 donated.

Thank you, all.

#2 Badger

Badger

Greater Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:01 PM

Reposting here for more visibility:

I'm really, really sad to read that you feel you have to do this, Paul.  :(

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so i'm swiping Stephanie and Mark's idea:

From now until midnight Sunday (PST), anyone who purchases a copy of the Feed the Shoggoth! card game will get $5 off their purchase, and every copy sold will get $5 donated in their name to YSDC. Use the coupon code during check out: YOGGIE17

You can get your copy at http://www.feedtheshoggoth.com. The storefront is only set up for US customers only right now: if you're in UK/Europe, shoot me an email at badger@squamousstudios.con, and i'll get you hooked up.

Cheers,

-=Badger

Designer of Eldritch Tomes for Chaosium, Pagan, MRP, GGP
www.squamousstudios.com || Twitter: @squamousstudios
The only way to escape terror is to bury yourself in it.

#3 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:12 PM

Thank you, Badger. That is exceedingly kind!

#4 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:01 AM

A quick heads-up. The initial Campaign Coins code wasn't quite correctly set up ($15 minimum spend for a $14.99 item, so it didn't kick in on a one pack purchase)!

Mark now assures me this has been fixed. :-)

#5 Lammomedes

Lammomedes

Community Patron

• Patron
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationPalm Bay, Florida

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

A quick heads-up. The initial Campaign Coins code wasn't quite correctly set up ($15 minimum spend for a $14.99 item, so it didn't kick in on a one pack purchase)!

Mark now assures me this has been fixed. :-)

I'm lucky I purchased two (2) then in my little bit to help out the site, well in addition to patronage.

#6 Badger

Badger

Greater Servitor

• Old Patron
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

FYI, i'm extending the donation offer thingy until this coming Friday, July 1st. Same code, same discount, same donation. :)

Cheers,

-=b

Designer of Eldritch Tomes for Chaosium, Pagan, MRP, GGP
www.squamousstudios.com || Twitter: @squamousstudios
The only way to escape terror is to bury yourself in it.

#7 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:03 PM

Thank you, Badger - that's very kind of you!

There's a few shout outs in today's News from Pnakotus...

#8 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

In another act of generosity, Pelgrane Press will be offering 37% off their Trail of Cthulhu PDFs this weekend with a voucher code I'll be sharing tomorrow morning (Saturday, 22nd). The margins going to YSDC.

Also a reminder that Chaosium are donating *all profits* from the sale of the Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion PDF to YSDC as well.

#9 PoC

PoC

Breakfast Clubber

• Administrator
  • 18,405 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 09:18 AM

Here's the promised Pelgrane code for this weekend (22nd/23rd July) for 37% off Trail of Cthulhu PDFs in aid of YSDC:

TRAILOFYOG37

https://www.pelgranepress.com/shop/